Morrissey's demands list for Israel concert

Very interesting davdavon, thank you.

As others have said, all this seems so healthy and sensible - nothing ridiculous, diva-esque or embarrassing.

The plants are a lovely touch.

Police or security:
There will be no uniformed policemen present backstage or between the barriers, unless asked by the production or the artist.​
"Morrissey does not tolerate any sort of violent or aggressive behavior from any crew member, security guard or policeman. Everyone shall be treated equally and with dignity at any time."​

Good luck with this one - the last Moz show I was at was the very worst when it comes to security - thuggish, violent and completely out-of-bounds. :mad: :mad: :mad: :gun:

Fun read.. thanks.

Regarding privacy, this is certainly not the first time an artist’s rider (ie: list of requirements) have been made public – there is a whole website devoted to it, though the name of it escapes me. Also, magazines have printed these before…. Some bands/artists are beyond RIDICULOUS in their demands.

Truthfully, Moz’s seems pretty reasonable. I actually would have thought he would be more picky.

I too have a bit of a weakness for Cheez-its!

teabags, tissues, orange juice, milk, cheese, beer, scented candles.... some diva :p . I am surprised and pleased at his simple, modest list :)

God, I despise Corona. The piss of all beers except for Pabst Blue Ribbon and King Cobra. Corona is the only beer that makes me ill. I'm stickng with Bass.

Hold on...

Morrissey does know that Corona isn't suitable for vegetarians doesn't he??

How on earth can beer be unvegetarian? There's no meat product in it as far as I know. This vegetarian thing is going too far.

How on earth can beer be unvegetarian? There's no meat product in it as far as I know. This vegetarian thing is going too far.

you would be wrong,many beers and other booze are not vegan friendly,it may or not be going to far, that would depend if you are a vegetarian/vegan or not.:)

i am in the midst of going from vegetarian to vegan and had to give up my beloved jameson's :tears:

There is a level when it becomes privacy invasion. This is it.

I thought it was allready when pictures of him and his mom were being requested. Still I agree, this is just too much. How can I possibly respect that he drinks Corona, it's like the beer version of the happy meal for christ sake!

This is the 21st century, of course there's beer with "meat" (read: not vegetarian) in it! Much beer use food colouring these days and some are indeed from animals (mostly insects).

This is the 21st century, of course there's beer with "meat" (read: not vegetarian) in it!

What these beer companies should do is make booze like ORBITZ.

orbitzji8.jpg

Cept instead of awesome juice liquid there'd be booze! And instead of wee lil balls of fruit flavored goodness there'd be balls of meat! Or maybe even shrunken pig testicles!

What these beer companies should do is make booze like ORBITZ.

orbitzji8.jpg

Cept instead of awesome juice liquid there'd be booze! And instead of wee lil balls of fruit flavored goodness there'd be balls of meat! Or maybe even shrunken pig testicles!

The refreshing taste of a chicken sandwich, something your partner can't resist a hot summer eve

:guitar:

Tags
israel rider
Back
Top Bottom