This is why I love Christians

Flax

C'mon now, they've changed to trans-fats-free cooking oil! ;) I'm actually kind of surprised McDs would even weigh in on this issue...may not be too good for business- I'd bet a lot more heteros eat there.

I support SSM and McDs -They practically know us there. :p I miss my kitchen :(

Hey, if they want to boycott McDonalds, I'm not that concerned about their reasons. ;)

The funniest thing is they don't think McDonald's is already part of the culture war. I suppose they think Exxon watches the Iraq war on CNN like the rest of us, too.

The comments are the best... http://www.boycottmcdonalds.com/comments.aspx

Pearls like:

"Staying neutral would be acceptable, but now by supporting an intentionally Godless homosexual lifestye, you have now become part of the devil's agenda"

"Sounds to me like McDonalds "hates" traditional christian family values. I'm sorry to hear that, and I will be doing business elsewhere from now on."

Pearls like:

"Staying neutral would be acceptable, but now by supporting an intentionally Godless homosexual lifestye, you have now become part of the devil's agenda"

"Sounds to me like McDonalds "hates" traditional christian family values. I'm sorry to hear that, and I will be doing business elsewhere from now on."

Why couldn't George Carlin have lived a few more weeks?

am i the only person that had problems finding out what the heck they were talking about? and i still dont get how being a member of the GLT Chamber of Commerce supports the gay agenda. It's just good business.

I won't go there again!

I don't want a McFisting when i order MY burger! An apple turnover - Pah! We all know what they'll be wanting to 'turn-over' now! Pimple-faced arse bandits asking you if you 'want sauce with that'....! It's all clear now:mad:

A large coke....:eek:

And Ronald McDonald? With all that Fag make-up and these bright trousers!

It all fits...:cool:

Pearls like:

I particularly liked these...

"Sorry but my morals outweigh my appetite. It is so sad I can't enjoy this eatery anymore. Please consider the MORALS and FAITH of what made this country great."

"Are people opposing murder motivated by hate? We are motivated by the things that our maker hates. You too will one day stand before our maker and explain to Him how He was wrong. I pray that you meet our maker on this side and come to know what He loves and what He hates and base your morals on that. God loves us all, and He wants us all to be healthy, that's why He gave us commandments. Blessings to you."

"We will never eat your food again, should you choose to support such radical and anti-family organizations." (!)

"Shame on McDonald's I guess they don't care about families that feed their children. My children will not be near McDonald's." (!!!)

And my personal favorite...

"When I travel I look for a McDonalds for breakfast now I'll go to Bojangles"

I won't go there again!

I don't want a McFisting when i order MY burger! An apple turnover - Pah! We all know what they'll be wanting to 'turn-over' now! Pimple-faced arse bandits asking you if you 'want sauce with that'....! It's all clear now:mad:

A large coke....:eek:

And Ronald McDonald? With all that Fag make-up and these bright trousers!

It all fits...:cool:

So are "Big Mac" and "Quarter Pounder...with Cheese" just gay codewords?

So are "Big Mac" and "Quarter Pounder...with Cheese" just gay codewords?

Big Mac's are definitely gay. They come in a bun! Buns...?

Quarter Pounder with cheese is hard to define. Probably a cross-dressing item without the necessity of homosexual activity, though this can occur if kept in a confined space with other similar food items of the bun variety.

Big Mac's are definitely gay. They come in a bun! Buns...?

Quarter Pounder with cheese is hard to define. Probably a cross-dressing item without the necessity of homosexual activity, though this can occur if kept in a confined space with other similar food items of the bun variety.

i guess you have had a "happy meal" then ,huh? ;)

funny thing is, all these loser are probably fat and shouldnt be eating at McD in the first place. :p

hahahahaha---- OMG you crack me up!! :D

This is serious. Homosexuality AND clowns, throw in a gherkin and you've got a new axis of evil on your hands...:eek:

Nuggets, (tossed) Salad, Supersize it, Milkshake...:eek: :p

I knew you'd see sense..:guitar:

In the interests of disclosure i can confirm i've never been happy during a meal.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom