Southpaw Grammar re-master plus bonus tracks

Re: Southpaw Grammar re-release - not long to go now...

This was posted in the other Southpaw thread by Stephane

"I'm afraid you will have to wait slightly longer. But in the end it's for a good reason. They could never have done for July without botching the job."

Seems we will have to wait slightly longer :(

Southpaw Grammar Re-Issue

Has there been any news on this since it was first announced a few weeks back? Isn't it supposed to be out in July sometime (which is quite soon, but not heard anything about it...)

Re: Southpaw Grammar Re-Issue

just had a look on HMV.co.uk for it - not a mention, but Years Of Refusal is listed as being released on 8/9/08... for 1p.

Also, some twat has made a comment on the main page for the album and ended it with "love, Grim". What kind of idiot would do such a thing, eh...?

The link to the SG reissue from the official site has been removed (the one that took you to townsend records) so that tends to support the theory posted elsewhere that 7th July isn't right.

Unless a more substantial link is going to repace it imminently, of course.

The link to the SG reissue from the official site has been removed (the one that took you to townsend records) so that tends to support the theory posted elsewhere that 7th July isn't right.

Unless a more substantial link is going to repace it imminently, of course.

i think this was removed on the account it allowed me to pre-order it at a cost of £1.50. anyway i got an email off them saying a "glitch" in the system had allowed me to order it. needless to say i got f***ed off:mad:

i think this was removed on the account it allowed me to pre-order it at a cost of £1.50. anyway i got an email off them saying a "glitch" in the system had allowed me to order it. needless to say i got f***ed off:mad:

Yeah, if they f***ed up, they should honor the f*** up. It's like banks who could get you jailed for using money they mistakingly put into your account. Bull shit. The bank should be held accountable.

From that link, these three titles could be the extras

Honey, you know where to find me (probably 100% certain as most people already have a good copy of it and has vocals, not just instrumental)
Laughing Anne
You should have been nice to me.

Tracklisting for new version of Southpaw?

Someone's posted the following anonymously on the main site. Looks rather tantalising. A 12 song version is quite feasible.
And surely Moz won't be able to resist including Nobody Loves Us, one of his best ever songs...

Boy Racer
Do your Best and Don't Worry
Reader meet Author
Honey, you know where to find me
Dagenham Dave
Southpaw
Best Friend on the Payroll
Fantastic Bird
Teachers are Afraid of the Pupils
The Operation
You Should have been Nice to me
Nobody Loves Us

Any news on the release date?

Mmmm

It looks another hoax to me. :o

Hope bonus tracks will include songs mentioned above.

The re-mastered Southpaw?

Does anyone know when the re-mastered Southpaw with the new tracks is due for release?

It was said that it was July wasn't it?

Thanks in advance

It's gone a bit quiet on the Southpaw reissue. Maybe the record company have delayed it until September so they can cash in on the publicity of releasing it at the same time as the new Moz album. Just a thought. Really looking forward to this one anyhow as it's still one of my favourite albums, even though the majority don't seem to like it...!!!

i don't think it's going to happen at all. it'll turn out to be a rumour that rumbles on for ages but never comes to anything. like the smiths box set.

Maybe, but I think Morrissey bringing back the drum solo from The Operation to open his shows is at least a small sign that it'll happen.

i don't think it's going to happen at all. it'll turn out to be a rumour that rumbles on for ages but never comes to anything. like the smiths box set.

Yes but The Smiths Box set was never announced on Morrissey's own site.

Tags
southpaw grammar
Back
Top Bottom