Neil Young and Morrissey

D

debaser

I listened to the radio today and they played "Keep on rocking in the free world" or if it's called "Rocking in the free world" with Neil Young...and I noticed that the chorus to that song is almost the same chorus as in "Every day is like sunday". I tried singing the words to "every day..." and they actually fit in.
Strange feeling, I must say...

> I listened to the radio today and they played "Keep on¿ rocking in the free world" or if it's called "Rocking¿ in the free world" with Neil Young...and I noticed that the¿ chorus to that song is almost the same chorus as in "Every¿ day is like sunday". I tried singing the words to¿ "every day..." and they actually fit in.¿ Strange feeling, I must say...

Good to hear someone else here likes Neil Young. I saw him on his solo acoustic tour this year and I was blown away. He is one of the best songwriters ever. Rust never sleeps......

> I listened to the radio today and they played "Keep on¿ rocking in the free world" or if it's called "Rocking¿ in the free world" with Neil Young...and I noticed that the¿ chorus to that song is almost the same chorus as in "Every¿ day is like sunday". I tried singing the words to¿ "every day..." and they actually fit in.¿ Strange feeling, I must say...

YES!! I've ALWAYS been reminded of one song, while listening to the other. Neil's song came out a year or two after Morrissey's, though. Hmm...I wonder what Mr Young was listening to during the songwriting sessions for his "Freedom" LP?

¿ though. Hmm...I wonder what Mr Young was listening to during the¿ songwriting sessions for his "Freedom" LP?

I bet he was...Neil Young would seem to have a good, ecclectic taste in music.

Back
Top Bottom