Warning for moderators

chica

v2.0
I fear that the person who started the thread "Can you people interpret my dream????" was a spammer. A very clever one though. S/he registered two usernames - Alastair and Aiken. Alastair didn't post any links in the opening post, but had already planned that the link will be posted in a subsequent post. That was his/her evil plan to spam and still go undetected.

If this theory is correct, we've been spammed for days without our consent. We've been violated.

I'm urging the mods to react asap and protect us.

Nah, there's nothing at all fishy about registering on a relatively small fan forum only to post in their Off Topic section asking for a dream interpretation. Nothing at all.

Heh..

And to think that this headline made me think that someone was finally starting a grassroots movement to shake up the moderating staff...

You're the one who needs to be shaken up! This is serious, we've been spammed and nobody stopped the spammer!

This place is doomed if everyone is as apathetic as you :tears:

This place is an ickle (but lovely:cool:) Morrissey forum....its not stuff of world relevance.In the Spam stakes its small fry.Get a grip and have a serious word with yourselves.:rolleyes:

Omg... nobody but me seems to understand the extent of horror this board has been put through by an undetected spammer :tears:

Omg... nobody but me seems to understand the extent of horror this board has been put through by an undetected spammer :tears:

I'm shocked. Shocked.

Alaister might indeed be a lonely person in need of our help, yet you call him a "spammer"! If "spam" means reaching out to others in an attempt to strike some faint spark of genuine communication in this dark, freezing void we call civilization...

Ah, f*** it.

I'm shocked. Shocked.

Alaister might indeed be a lonely person in need of our help, yet you call him a "spammer"! If "spam" means reaching out to others in an attempt to strike some faint spark of genuine communication in this dark, freezing void we call civilization...

Ah, f*** it.

Fair play, Worm, you've bettered me :D

I fear that the person who started the thread "Can you people interpret my dream????" was a spammer. A very clever one though. S/he registered two usernames - Alastair and Aiken. Alastair didn't post any links in the opening post, but had already planned that the link will be posted in a subsequent post. That was his/her evil plan to spam and still go undetected.

If this theory is correct, we've been spammed for days without our consent. We've been violated.

I'm urging the mods to react asap and protect us.

Yep, we already know.
However, some people started replying the thead so we just leave it as it is.

Strangely my laptop didn't allow me to post anything until 3:30 this afternoon, didn't have time to reply this because I had to meet a person to pick up Friday's ticket.

Last edited:
Yep, we already know.
However, some people started replying the thead so we just leave it as it is.

Strangely my laptop didn't allow me to post anything until 3:30 this afternoon, didn't have time to reply this because I had to meet a person to pick up Friday's ticket.

Oh, good to know!

I thought you were away on business (=Morrissey), or something. ;)

Back
Top Bottom