Meat is Murder clip used in The F Word

TheBaines

There are explosive kegs
Whilst flicking channels this evening I happened upon Gordon Ramsay's 'The F Word' on Channel 4 and saw a report from Tom Parker Bowles regarding using every part of the pig to eat (from nose to tail). As I was watching some pig guts fall on the fall, what's that familiar tune in the background? Yes, it was Meat is Murder. Obviously, some producer on the F Word has well and truly took the proverbial.

Its repeated Friday night I think and this bit was on in Part 3 just after halfway through the show. If I was Morrissey I'd be unbelievably peeved.

Ironically the programme's repeat is on this Friday just before O2 Wireless Festival highlights.

Yeah, I saw/heard that. Someone's definitely taking the urine. It had to be one of the most disgusting things I've seen on tv for at least the last fortnight;
Upper-class toff thug twat, son and heir of His Majesty Camilla Duchess of Horseface, overseeing in forensic detail the slaughter of a pig followed by his 'fun' attempt to cook and eat every part of the animal: penis, arsehole, toe-nails, etc, etc, which he then serves up at his Chelsea mummy's mansion to a dinner party full of some fellow upper-class toff thug twats and twatesses.:sick:
come the revolution.......

I saw this programme for the first time last week whilst visiting my sister. 2 beautiful little calves are being raised to be slaughtered for veal by the vile Janet Street Porter. She really is a disgusting creature with the most annoying voice.

I eat meat.
I enjoy it.
But using 'Meat Is Murder' in the background of that clip was in very bad taste (pardon the pun).
Still, any publicity is good publicity eh.

Haha, that's awful. Yet I still love Gordon Ramsay. The guy is badass and I wouldn't mind him steaming some veggies for me.

I saw this programme for the first time last week whilst visiting my sister. 2 beautiful little calves are being raised to be slaughtered for veal by the vile Janet Street Porter. She really is a disgusting creature with the most annoying voice.

:(Oh, I quite liked her... thought she was funny! I was the only one though!

Ramsay once said the very worst thing his daughter could turn out to be would be a vegetarian! I hope she ends up a crack addled whore and see what he thinks then. Tosser.

Gerry Ryan said that the way Ramsay speaks of Ainsley Harriett borders on racism!!:confused: Anyone know what he's talking about?

Back
Top Bottom