Strange Places I Have Peed

Nothing says "sisterhood" like a good men's room invasion!

True! :)

Eons ago, at Harry Caray’s restaurant during a St. Pats celebration, I went to the men’s room with my brother’s gf. When we came out, my bf at the time, ripped me a new one –he was absolutely LIVID that I had done that. I was like whatev dude… :rolleyes: Ironically he was the one who schooled me on Elton John and influenced me to buy that record in your avatar.

I have peed on my own feet on more than one occasion.

i think i may, at last, have found a remedy for my athlete's foot.

(i also have athlete's tongue.)

i think i may, at last, have found a remedy for my athlete's foot.

I heard (don't know where or when) a long time ago, Madonna said she pees in the shower and that it is a cure/prevention for athlete's foot. When I pee in the shower, at least I aim for the drain. Hmm... maybe I could write my name in the snow... :D LOL

once, there was a group of us on a bus, late at night, and i really needed the toilet, but the driver wouldn't let us have a piss stop. i waited as long as i could and eventually used a plastic 2 litre bottle i'd just finished drinking from (and managed to fill it, more or less). i put the lid back on so that it wouldn't spill and shortly afterwards a friend on the seat behind me, who had been sleeping, awoke and said that he was thirsty. he saw my bottle and asked me for a drink, so i passed the bottle back to him. as he took it in his hand, he complained that it was warm and i pointed out that i hadn't thought to bring the fridge with me. anyway, he removed the lid but everyone burst out laughing and stopped him just in time :mad:.

i have other bus-related stories that didn't end so well (one of them involves fire!).
You forgot to mention attempting to pee in the garden of The House That Doesn't Exist.

Walking down the middle of the street after a Halloween party. Was in the neighborhood so wasn't a strange place.

Masturbation though...

when i was younger, i would often crack one off in my mum's back garden, after dark, when i was having a cigarette.

You forgot to mention attempting to pee in the garden of The House That Doesn't Exist.

yes, can you get something to cut that lock/chain arrangement thing they've got on the gate? it's very inconvenient.

when i was younger, i would often crack one off in my mum's back garden, after dark, when i was having a cigarette.

I think a new thread must be started. It might be too much for this place though.... oh, who am I kidding?!

Tags
members r kelly wee
Back
Top Bottom