Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strange Places I Have Peed

Boychild mustn't tremble! cornelius blaze's Avatar
    Last edited by cornelius blaze; June 24, 2008 at 03:02 PM.

Archangel risin' on the moon
    Just to save me from this tomb
    I'll cry the tears of time all day
    'Til she wipes them all away

Default Re: Strange Places I Have Peed

I went through a phase in my twenties of pissing in wardrobes and on one memorable occasion pulled out a drawer containing my socks and y-fronts and proceeded to liberally douse the contents.
    Alcohol may have been involved.

I peed in the Pacific Ocean once. Unfortunately, I was still standing on the beach at the time.

Like any good one-generation-removed-from-the-farm boy, I've peed on an electric fence a couple of times. I wouldn't recommend it.

And don't read this Snopes article unless you like seeing weenie roasts. ZOMFG!!!11!!1!
    Last edited by Not Right in the Head; June 24, 2008 at 02:43 PM.

Love Morrissey, but hate most Morrissey fans? Then this is the FB group for you.

Remember that story about the guy who used Morrissey's toilet? Mine's not that good. I had to wiz at GK Chesterton's parish church in Beaconsfield, so I used the men's room just in case...
    Quote Originally Posted by Codreanu View Post
    I love you.

[QUOTE=cornelius blaze;899620]http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/sho...8&postcount=15

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/sho...9&postcount=16

[CENTER]it's needs it's own thread!

example:
    NOT FAIR! You have a directional spout! You can pee anywhere. For a woman, peeing outside is a PROCESS. We can't write our names or do anything cute. It's all about avoiding your shoes. (and other clothing.)
    Not fun when you are on a deserted country road and you've got your skirt up- and knickers down and you're peeing when a bunch of Vespa riders shine their brights on you and ask if you're, *ok*.
    Oh, there's more to life than books you know but not much more...

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Clippers View Post
    Remember that story about the guy who used Morrissey's toilet? Mine's not that good. I had to wiz at GK Chesterton's parish church in Beaconsfield, so I used the men's room just in case...
    Chesterton was a great writer and a careful aimer, I'm sure.

WHO peed in Morrissey's toilet? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Oh, there's more to life than books you know but not much more...

Quote Originally Posted by Worm View Post
    Chesterton was a great writer and a careful aimer, I'm sure.
    Yeah. I just like him because he was fatter than me.
    I love you.

Yeah. I just like him because he was fatter than me.
    He was fatter than everyone. I hope he is played by Richard Griffiths ("The History Boys") in the biopic:

Quote Originally Posted by Worm View Post
    He was fatter than everyone. I hope he is played by Richard Griffiths ("The History Boys") in the biopic:

Well, GK was big boned so he could carry a little extra weight! Griffiths would be perfect, but my perverse nature leads me to hope for Johnny Depp. The heroic bulk up/slim down would be chum for the Oscar voters.

Kali, Morrissey's toilet here
    I love you.

sober and in celibacy bikubesong's Avatar

I have peed in my ex-neighbour's garden. AND I wasa 17, not 3, so Im pretty ashamed of that

I was peeing on the side of the road once at night and a cop pulled over, shined his lights, and got a nice glimpse of all the action. Not exactly a place, but embarrassing nonetheless.
    Fashion fascists and the plastic pantomime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Alec View Post
    I was peeing on the side of the road once at night and a cop pulled over, shined his lights, and got a nice glimpse of all the action. Not exactly a place, but embarrassing nonetheless.
    I almost got arrested for doing the same...

once, there was a group of us on a bus, late at night, and i really needed the toilet, but the driver wouldn't let us have a piss stop. i waited as long as i could and eventually used a plastic 2 litre bottle i'd just finished drinking from (and managed to fill it, more or less). i put the lid back on so that it wouldn't spill and shortly afterwards a friend on the seat behind me, who had been sleeping, awoke and said that he was thirsty. he saw my bottle and asked me for a drink, so i passed the bottle back to him. as he took it in his hand, he complained that it was warm and i pointed out that i hadn't thought to bring the fridge with me. anyway, he removed the lid but everyone burst out laughing and stopped him just in time .

i have other bus-related stories that didn't end so well (one of them involves fire!).
    Last edited by HIM; June 24, 2008 at 05:00 PM.
    "The idea of a counterculture is ultimately based on a mistake. At best, countercultural rebellion is pseudo-rebellion: a set of dramatic gestures that are devoid of any progressive political or economic consequences and that detract from the urgent task of building a more just society. In other words, it is rebellion that provides entertainment for the rebels, and nothing much else."

Quote Originally Posted by cornelius blaze View Post
    *gasp*
    would you pee on the wailing wall?
    I have not often peed in strange places, maybe a bottle was a bit odd for a girl to be peeing in, and of course in the woods or behind a bush.

Standards are slipping around here.They've just skidded on all the wee.
    .....in a snow filled sky, we'll make it all right to come undone.

i once took a dump under a railway platform.
    "The idea of a counterculture is ultimately based on a mistake. At best, countercultural rebellion is pseudo-rebellion: a set of dramatic gestures that are devoid of any progressive political or economic consequences and that detract from the urgent task of building a more just society. In other words, it is rebellion that provides entertainment for the rebels, and nothing much else."

Quote Originally Posted by HIM View Post
    i once took a dump under a railway platform.

You're evil Lionel HIM-full.

[QUOTE=iamkali62;899645]
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelius blaze View Post
    http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/sho...8&postcount=15

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/sho...9&postcount=16

[CENTER]it's needs it's own thread!

example:
    NOT FAIR! You have a directional spout! You can pee anywhere. For a woman, peeing outside is a PROCESS. We can't write our names or do anything cute. It's all about avoiding your shoes. (and other clothing.)
    Not fun when you are on a deserted country road and you've got your skirt up- and knickers down and you're peeing when a bunch of Vespa riders shine their brights on you and ask if you're, *ok*.
    I have peed on my own feet on more than one occasion. I think alcahol had been involved.
    "You're a punk, so now you're glue sniffing. Well done."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast