News About Your Life Thread

bikubesong

sober and in celibacy
When you want to tell us about something new in your life, write it here! I mean, like; "AW, I became a grandma today", or "I peed like 30 minutes today", or. You know what I mean.

I got nothing in particular to say today, except that I got my period today, so Im not pregnant. Not that there was a chance.

I got nothing in particular to say today, except that I got my period today, so Im not pregnant. Not that there was a chance.

Well done, biki! It's a big monthly success in every fertile woman's life. I'm proud of you ;)

My news is that I decided to write a lonely hearts ad, and now I'm studying the technique.

last night i met the head producer of the East Enders. he was very gay and very drunk and cute as a button. he's staying at the soho house and im going to meet him for a drink at 9pm then im gonna bring him to sway.

that is all.

Well, hm. I did a water color today and it came out bad. I am worn out from the heat. I think we drank all the Dr. Pepper. I want a beer- no, make that three. This is the 7th day I have been out of my apartment and miss it terribly. Never underestimate the power of silence and privacy. I don't care if that one jerk above me WAS walking up and down in army boots at 4AM, I just want my life back thank you.:tears:

I was very charming when talking to my ex girlfriend, then felt bad about it, and later flirted with the falafel boy.

Something is up with me, I'm just not sure what it is.

I was very charming when talking to my ex girlfriend, then felt bad about it, and later flirted with the falafel boy.

Something is up with me, I'm just not sure what it is.

You want that extra pickled cabbage on your falafel sandwich. Don't be ashamed, we all do it.

Tags
drama
Back
Top Bottom