Is it time for a sports subforum?

Is it time for a sports subforum?

• Total voters
Re: Oh by the way...

Ok, that GIF was funny the third time, but not since.

Mother?

thtrippy.gif

The funny thing is that the "yes" votes are in the lead, but not all members' votes are equal, it seems. *shrugs*

it's a minority thing ;)

I disagree = wrong

so

I agree = wrong

there's a catch 22 in the TOS maybe? :D

love

Grim

I have no problem patrolling the baseball and football forums.

I was only joking that most of people put sport related threads on ignore (but might be true).

In my case, it's definitely true. I zap sports threads on sight. :D

I don't care either way if there's a sports sub-forum, so long as a) I could ignore if it did exist and b) if sub-forum slots are limited, it didn't occupy a slot which could be taken up by something more interesting to me.

We can always continue to fill up "Other Topic" with sports once the end of the Baseball season rolls around and Football season begins.

I am sure that will endear sports to everyone. I mean if enough people want it and would go there then there would be an entire forum for people to avoid all the sports that are there rather than have it clutter up "Other Topic."

We can always continue to fill up "Other Topic" with sports once the end of the Baseball season rolls around and Football season begins.

I am sure that will endear sports to everyone. I mean if enough people want it and would go there then there would be an entire forum for people to avoid all the sports that are there rather than have it clutter up "Other Topic."

One thread per Yankees game. Do it. :D

One thread per Yankees game. Do it. :D

There are a little more than sixty games left. I think that would be a great idea.

& you don't think these threads will get merged/moved etc eh? :D

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom