I dreamt about him last night...

T

Tiffany

and I fell out of bed twice!!! Ahhh... Perhaps you all will think this is a silly waste of internet time, but... I am just curious if anyone else is so ito Morrissey that they actually dream about the guy like I do!!! I've had about 5 or 6 dreams about him in the past month... Well?

> and I fell out of bed twice!!! Ahhh... Perhaps you all will¿ think this is a silly waste of internet time, but... I am just¿ curious if anyone else is so ito Morrissey that they actually¿ dream about the guy like I do!!! I've had about 5 or 6 dreams¿ about him in the past month... Well?

no, but I had a dream the other night that I was in a Delicatessan type world (French film), but instead of a deli it was a farm house and they had traps and a slaughterhouse in the basement. But if you bought their bibles it was possible they wouldn't try to kill you. sorry, but I just had to tell someone.

> and I fell out of bed twice!!! Ahhh... Perhaps you all will¿ think this is a silly waste of internet time, but... I am just¿ curious if anyone else is so ito Morrissey that they actually¿ dream about the guy like I do!!! I've had about 5 or 6 dreams¿ about him in the past month... Well?

I don't think I've ever dreamt about him, but Smiths/Moz songs and lyrics frequently infiltrate my dreams - as they would!

> I don't think I've ever dreamt about him, but Smiths/Moz songs¿ and lyrics frequently infiltrate my dreams - as they would!

so do I ! I think that Moz lyrics are powerfull onirical (?) materials.

and last year i saw in a dream someone with a Moz tee-shirt
(I don't know if this tee-shirt really exists). but I don't think
that it was an important dream.

Yes, all the time. My last dream was a funny one, I bumped into him at an arcade....

YES!!! I went on a nine day road trip with my roommate all over the south eastern USA and the only dream I remember having was after I went to Graceland...and it was on MOZ!!!!!

Mozdreams are the best. It's not time for meds. I think the man himself would be wonderfuly flattered!

I've had about 5 or 6 dreams¿ about him in the past month... Well?

> YES!!! I went on a nine day road trip with my roommate all over¿ the south eastern USA and the only dream I remember having was¿ after I went to Graceland...and it was on MOZ!!!!!¿ Mozdreams are the best. It's not time for meds. I think the man¿ himself would be wonderfuly flattered!

naaa....meds¿ I've had about 5 or 6 dreams

actually I remembered last night that I just had a Moz dream the other night! ok, I dreamt that Moz lived 5 minutes away from me distance-wise, but 2 hours away road-wise (yes, that makes absolutely no sense). So I magically caused the ocean to spill into the streets and I swam to his house. But he wasnt home.

are you morrissi?

if you are... well, i use to dream about you...¿ and I fell out of bed twice!!! Ahhh... Perhaps you all will¿ think this is a silly waste of internet time, but... I am just¿ curious if anyone else is so ito Morrissey that they actually¿ dream about the guy like I do!!! I've had about 5 or 6 dreams¿ about him in the past month... Well?

the genius

Well it's only natural if you're totally obsessed with someone that they filter into your subconscious and you dream about them. That's a nice Robert Johnson site btw, is it searchable on Yahoo and stuff? you should make sure it is cos I know a lot of musos who'd be interested in that site..budding Johnny Marr's perfecting their blues riffs!

i've had many dreams about him...the last dream i recall in having was a concert at my home and morrissey was singing away while i was playing guitar. i programed my stereo to play "asleep" throughout the night hoping i'll have more dreams of him...ya i know i'm pretty silly.

and fell out of bed twice

last week i think it was i was having one of those wiered dreams where one thing happens after another and all i remember was i met morrissey and was havong a conversation with him about changing my life and HOw he dosnte eat meat or something when my sister knocked on my door and woke me up! :( I think i had this dream because i watched live in dallas before i went to sleep.

let's combine religion and dreams

Has anyone ever had a dream about Jesus?

I want to know if anyone has had any sort of dream or vision beyond being incredibly ill at the time.

I've dreamt of him twice. In both dreams, it is right after a concert of his. He is sitting somewhere by himself while the throngs of people on their way out pass by without noticing him. He feels bad about something,he is lonely or depressed. And I sit down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

> I've dreamt of him twice. In both dreams, it is right after a¿ concert of his. He is sitting somewhere by himself while the¿ throngs of people on their way out pass by without noticing him.¿ He feels bad about something,he is lonely or depressed. And I¿ sit down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Are you sure he was lonely or depressed and didn't just have indigestion?

I bet if you would have offered him Malox he would have smiled and taken it.

Re: let's combine religion and dreams

> Has anyone ever had a dream about Jesus?¿ I want to know if anyone has had any sort of dream or vision¿ beyond being incredibly ill at the time.

I had a dream Jesus was humping Morrisseys leg....

Yeah, I've dreamt about him several times. The most recently was...
I was in a concert and it was in a very small auditorium, like my high school's auditorium. So, he was singing and all of the sudden he said, "Come on up!!" When I got to the stage he gave me his leather jacket and said something like; "Keep it and see you there." I was like "Where, Where?" but then I woke up.

I had *another* dream about Moz

Yes, I'm obsessed w/ the man and that's how he gets into my dreams, but I usually don't remember them until this thread came up. Last night I dreamt that I went to an LA mall to find out where Moz lives and I ended up talking to Alain and finding out that Moz bought a place in my city, yet it was in a crappy sub-city where no rich person would live. So I ended up venturing out there, but I didn't really check out his house because I got stopped by the kids on his neighbor's farm. It turned out their mother was single and they were expecting Moz to become their step-father. I got totally jealous 'cos I thought Moz might marry their mother, but later I found out she was gay and that they were just friends.¿ Yeah, I've dreamt about him several times. The most recently¿ was...¿ I was in a concert and it was in a very small auditorium, like¿ my high school's auditorium. So, he was singing and all of the¿ sudden he said, "Come on up!!" When I got to the stage¿ he gave me his leather jacket and said something like;¿ "Keep it and see you there." I was like "Where,¿ Where?" but then I woke up.

I had a dream once that morrissey came over to my house to watch car racing on t.v. He just sat there, slightly annoying me.

then I dreamt that i went to see morrissey play and there were only about 10 people there. I started screaming for morrissey and he stopped singing and looked at me as though to say "what the hell is your problem?"

Back
Top Bottom