First ever official Sex Pistols website…

I'd give anything to see them. Sadly, Vegas is the only US date on this tour. I pray they plan a US tour in the near future. I saw them in '03, they've still got it, I'd love to see them again. BTW, they're releasing a new dvd this month, it should be fantastic, also, I'd recommend checking ebay for the 1996 Filthy Lucre tour dvd, and the Winterland '79 dvd, (assuming of course everyone already has Filth and the Fury, Rock 'n Roll Swindle, NMTB: Classic Albums, & Live at the Longhorn) these are hard to find, but essential for completists like myself.

I'd give anything to see them. Sadly, Vegas is the only US date on this tour. I pray they plan a US tour in the near future. I saw them in '03, they've still got it, I'd love to see them again. BTW, they're releasing a new dvd this month, it should be fantastic, also, I'd recommend checking ebay for the 1996 Filthy Lucre tour dvd, and the Winterland '79 dvd, (assuming of course everyone already has Filth and the Fury, Rock 'n Roll Swindle, NMTB: Classic Albums, & Live at the Longhorn) these are hard to find, but essential for completists like myself.

I've never seen them, and I've always wanted to.

The Pistols should at least do something here in NYC - we have one of the largest aging punk populations on the planet.

They would nostalgically be greeted as liberators.

Tags
sex pistols
Back
Top Bottom