Hi, new here

Revol

(Apologies if I've posted in the wrong section for this)

Well I'm a close mate of Practising Troublemaker on here, who's a massive Smiths/Moz fan. I myself love The Smiths, I don't listen to a lot of Morrissey's solo stuff but I like some of his albums, such as You Are The Quarry and Viva Hate. Other bands I'm into are Manic Street Preachers, Smashing Pumpkins, Happy Mondays, Stone Roses, Rage Against The Machine and the Foo Fighters.

Anyway, just saying hi.

Well I'm a close mate of Practising Troublemaker on here, who's a massive Smiths/Moz fan. I myself love The Smiths, I don't listen to a lot of Morrissey's solo stuff but I like some of his albums, such as You Are The Quarry and Viva Hate. Other bands I'm into are Manic Street Preachers, Smashing Pumpkins, Happy Mondays, Stone Roses, Rage Against The Machine and the Foo Fighters.

Anyway, just saying hi.

Hello and welcome:D

Anyway, just saying hi.

Welcome - pull up a chair, put the kettle on - you'll never leave.

Peter

Anyway, just saying hi.

HI Revol,

You posted just in the right section. Welcome to the madhouse! :)

Cheers. Whew, thanks for not berating my taste in music, hehe. Too used to other forums doing so. Any of you into any of the bands I've mentioned?

Welcome. Hope we don't scare you off. Do stay. :)

Cheers. Whew, thanks for not berating my taste in music, hehe. Too used to other forums doing so. Any of you into any of the bands I've mentioned?

Well, I wouldn't say I'm into any of them but I do like Manic Street Preachers a lot. :p

Woop woop, here he is...another BullDog has arrived!
Glad to see you finally saw sense and came mate!
You are in for a long time of madness, time to get posting!

Love PTxx.

Well, I wouldn't say I'm into any of them but I do like Manic Street Preachers a lot. :p

Well if you ask PT then he'll tell you how I'm obsessed I am with them. I'm not one of these Richey fanboys though as I think JDB was and still is the true genius of the band.

And indeed, I am a member of Bulldog. Bassist (poor man's Mani) and I do some lyrics as well.

Well if you ask PT then he'll tell you how I'm obsessed I am with them. I'm not one of these Richey fanboys though as I think JDB was and still is the true genius of the band.

And indeed, I am a member of Bulldog. Bassist (poor man's Mani) and I do some lyrics as well.

Yup, basically this guy is as obsessed with Manics as I am with Moz...pretty heavy, he is addicted but hey, at least it aint heroin!

Love PTxx.

Couldn't agree more!

And welcome :)

People say Richey was the genius behind The Holy Bible but it wasn't him who came up with the solo in Archives Of Pain or the sludgey flange in This Is Yesterday.

I'm hoping you're not for real and are doing this naive and polite introduction to conceal a troll agenda. This place needs some stirring.

Ah well, at least don't be so nice. The forum's gone to ruins because of people who are "nice".

Last edited:
I'm hoping you're not for real and are doing this naive and polite introduction to conceal a troll agenda.

Please don't be so nice. This forum's gone to ruins because of people who are "nice".

Erm, I'll do my best...

NHNOE is better than SOTWU?

I'm hoping you're not for real and are doing this naive and polite introduction to conceal a troll agenda. This place needs some stirring.

Ah well, at least don't be so nice. The forum's gone to ruins because of people who are "nice".

Sorry to inform you, but this guy is simply a nice guy. No trolling here!

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom