1,000 Posts By Moi!

iamkali62

I just now noticed that! :D Ah well, goodnight all.

I'm sorry, but you don't make a thread about your own post count. That is for others to make for you. You have broken the rules. Prepare to be punished.

:D

I'm sorry, but you don't make a thread about your own post count. That is for others to make for you. You have broken the rules. Prepare to be punished.

Tinkerbell.gif

I just now noticed that! :D Ah well, goodnight all.

1,000 and you've been here a long time. I don't quite have a thousand yet and I find the people who have multiples of thousand quite scary.

Just kidding. Congrats! :D By the end of the month you'll be at 6000+. "It's easeeeeeeeeeeeeey...."

20727.gif

1,000 and you've been here a long time. I don't quite have a thousand yet and I find the people who have multiples of thousand quite scary.

Like me? :) *bats eyelashes*

i am quite terrifying, arent i?

Nothing compared with NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD, who has over 11,000 posts. How is that even possible? A sad case for sure, but with an appropriate screenname.

Nothing compared with NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD, who has over 11,000 posts. How is that even possible? A sad case for sure, but with an appropriate screenname.

Stop. He'll think I'm you and send you one of his special private messages.

Stop. He'll think I'm you and send you one of his special private messages.

Someone should start a thread where we make public the most deranged private messages from our in-boxes. I have a two-part doozy from Paul, amongst others.

Someone should start a thread where we make public the most deranged private messages from our in-boxes. I have a two-part doozy from Paul, amongst others.

Hmmmm, if I remember right, the way to do it is not to post on the site, because that could be looked at as harassment. What you do is make a slideshow and post a link to it.

*music rising* "memories light the corners of my mind..."

f***!!!!!!!!!!!!

EOH had great paranoic messeges from Paul saved up both at Mozwa and at MDB (Cassie's site) Too bad they are both dead now :mad::(

Also, all the PMs from EOH's past life as Dann Coulter... all the hateful shit that c*** LuxGirl sent to him... and so much more..... even a story about Moz having sex with a guy.... over a decaded ago...... lengthy story and so much more. :tears:

Woo Hoo!

30419ttdzkd24xi.gif

You're a sweetie and a wonderful addition to solo! :) And thanks for keepin' an ol' girl company ;)

BOO!

Oooh, goody! Do you have a cat o' nine tails to thrash me with? ;)

Congratulations! You've made 1,000 posts and as far as I know you've done it with very little drama! :D:D:D

as you know that's an accomplishment here ;) :p

Ha! Well, I have learned my lesson from the chat room. So yes, I've tried to keep my posts and threads drama free. :D

Back
Top Bottom