Some Girls Are Bigger Than Ovens

S

So Strange

Hi,

Quick question:

Why are so many female Smiths fans so fat? Have they been feasting on extra helpings of McDead Flesh on a bun? There just seems to be such a high rate of super plump porkers in the Morrissey fan base I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts as to why?

Thanks.

maybe becuase...

How many Moz/Smiths fans do you know that actually care about living? I've yet to meet a mopey Mozhead who was into physical fitness. Sitting on the couch, sulking, eating Ho Ho's and Twinkies while listening to The Queen Is Dead isn't exactly the best way to stay in shape!

> Hi,

> Quick question:

> Why are so many female Smiths fans so fat? Have they been
> feasting on extra helpings of McDead Flesh on a bun? There just
> seems to be such a high rate of super plump porkers in the
> Morrissey fan base I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts as
> to why?

> Thanks.

That's exactly what I said a few weekz back.I don't get it,why eat yourself in to a size 45? it just doesn't llok "proper

Fat people are generally unhappy. They loathe their appearances, so eat even more as comfort. And get fatter. So they lie on their sofas, chain-scoffing Pringles, seeking out maudlin tunes to make themselves feel better about being so obese. Unfortunately, The Smiths have that reputation. They say that it's ok to be an individual and fat, because one day somebody will cycle by and notice them through the window, fall in love and whisk them off to a whole new life in a show home on the outskirts of Halifax.

Re: maybe becuase...

I recently saw a very nice, slim, female Smiths fan at a Paul Weller gig. She was wearing the old style 'Meat Is Murder' T-Shirt which clung to her ample bust. She was by far the prettiest girl in the place. This was in England BTW.

Re: Hmmm...

There's always an exception to the rule.

> I recently saw a very nice, slim, female Smiths fan at a Paul
> Weller gig. She was wearing the old style 'Meat Is Murder'
> T-Shirt which clung to her ample bust. She was by far the
> prettiest girl in the place. This was in England BTW.

> Why are so many female Smiths fans so fat?

Other posts have said reasons...

> Have they been
> feasting on extra helpings of McDead Flesh on a bun?

Not all obsesity relates to 'over-eating'. There are many factors involved, dear. I suppose you can't help being ignorant, though.

> There just
> to why?

If you want to go along with the 'depressed stereotype' of Smiths/Moz fans, then that question should be easy to answer. But I think you're daft for asking such a question.

All generalisations = bad.

Anyway...

Can I ask you a question? I can? Oh, good. Okay. Are you asking that question nenutrally? Or are you putting a negative stant on it? I assume the latter, due to the words you use and the negative slant on things.

Oh, dear.

I think I learnt something today: that Smiths fans can be assholes just like Limp Bizkit or N'Sync fans. Now I wonder why I expected better of Morrissey fans. Ugh.

> Thanks.

No, thank you.

-Sigh-

> Why are so many female Smiths fans so fat? Have they been
> feasting on extra helpings of McDead Flesh on a bun? There just
> to why?

You're male. And very shallow, as well.

Why else would you single out females? Because you look at them constantly as 'sex objects', that's why. Yeah, you've heard it all before, but it must be true - otherwise, why would you feel the need to single out females and actually insult them? (Don't tell me you aren't putting a negative slant on things, sonnyboy!) Some females don't reach your personal standards, obviously. Poor you.

Fat males wouldn't matter to you, as they don't need to reach a "standard" of looks, Miiissttter Heterosexual.

I could do the same sort of thing as you! Watch and learn:

> Why are so many male Smiths fans assholes? Are they really complete no-lives who have nothing better to do than wanking off to Meat is Murder? There just seems to be a high rate of shallow, idiotic male assholes in the Morrissey fanbase, and I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts as to why?

Tsh. What fun.

Well,I personally have seen a few hootiez that are into the smithz and morrissey.it'z just too bad that they all can't be that way.

I bet that a lump of coal would turn into a diamond if placed inside your ass!

Some Smith's fans are more uptight than others

Re: I bet that a lump of coal would turn into a diamond if placed inside your ass!

no no no not halifax

Why Halifax?

> Fat people are generally unhappy. They loathe their appearances,
> so eat even more as comfort. And get fatter. So they lie on
> their sofas, chain-scoffing Pringles, seeking out maudlin tunes
> to make themselves feel better about being so obese.
> Unfortunately, The Smiths have that reputation. They say that
> it's ok to be an individual and fat, because one day somebody
> will cycle by and notice them through the window, fall in love
> and whisk them off to a whole new life in a show home on the
> outskirts of Halifax.

By George, he's got it!

> How many Moz/Smiths fans do you know that actually care about
> living? I've yet to meet a mopey Mozhead who was into physical
> fitness. Sitting on the couch, sulking, eating Ho Ho's and
> Twinkies while listening to The Queen Is Dead isn't exactly the
> best way to stay in shape!

You're completely right! I haven't listened to the Smiths for ages and I'm hauling my (little) arse off to fitness class in twenty minutes.

It works for both sexes, of course. You can't exactly run a marathon whilst contemplating the awfulness of life.

LMC x

> Fat people are generally unhappy. They loathe their appearances,
> so eat even more as comfort. And get fatter. So they lie on
> their sofas, chain-scoffing Pringles, seeking out maudlin tunes
> to make themselves feel better about being so obese.
> Unfortunately, The Smiths have that reputation. They say that
> it's ok to be an individual and fat, because one day somebody
> will cycle by and notice them through the window, fall in love
> and whisk them off to a whole new life in a show home on the
> outskirts of Halifax.

Must be a bit of a blow to the system to see Steven 'Pipe Cleaner' Morrissey on the covers of their tunes, eh?

LMC xx

Re: no no no not halifax

> Why Halifax?

It's the kind of place that has show homes and new estates on the outskirts. Who'd want to live in the centre of the town?

Big fans of the Smiths

> Not all obsesity relates to 'over-eating'. There are many
> factors involved, dear. I suppose you can't help being ignorant,
> though.

Like what? Lack of exercise? Too much TV watching? Or is it the old "big boned" or "it's my glands" bobbins?

Back
Top Bottom