Jonathan Ross show tonight - expect Moz references aplenty

I'm not sure you can watch Iplayer outside the UK... I have an american friend who's had problems...

did I miss Russell? it's bleedin Ronnie Corbett right now... sell by date- 1982. (apparently he's absolutely lovely in real life though, so what do I know?!)

Maybe I can catch it on BBC America later tonight. (it's only 3:19PM now)

"So Wussell, you wove mowwissey wight?"

Can't wait..:)

There was only one reference to Morrissey - When Jonathan was introductioning The Courteeners, Russell mentioned that "Morrissey loves them".

There was also a brief reference to Russell's cat, Morrissey.

Ah,ah,ah - true :)

I'm curious to see if Russel will mention his recent Morrissey interview...or was it the other way around? ;) :D

It was a great interview and i don't think i've heard Morrissey quite so at ease. I hope it gets mentioned, if not that'll be another hour of my life that i'll never get back..:)

Not that i would have used that hour for anything useful, but it's the PRINCIPLE of the thing..:)

There was only one reference to Morrissey - When Jonathan was introductioning The Courteeners, Russell mentioned that "Morrissey loves them".

The show must be broadcast earlier in England. Is Russell funny?

The show must be broadcast earlier in England. Is Russell funny?

I'm a fan. To be honest, his TV work isn't all that good, but his stand-up and his radio show are sublime.

The interview was quite funny indeed - his e-mail to Serena Williams (I think it was her...) is hilarious (although he has included it in some of his stand-up).

It was a great interview and i don't think i've heard Morrissey quite so at ease. I hope it gets mentioned, if not that'll be another hour of my life that i'll never get back..:)

Not that i would have used that hour for anything useful, but it's the PRINCIPLE of the thing..:)

Yes, it was really funny and relaxed interview - actually it was more like a conversation at the pub :)

ohh well...

I just read your comments on Russell :) he's very funny :D

Last edited:
ohh well... it seems like I didn't miss much. How was Russell by the way?

He was in a particularly spritely mood. He was promoting Forgetting Sarah Marshall, so a lot of the interview was taken up with that, but he was on fine form. Certainly worth catching if you can.

I'm a fan. To be honest, his TV work isn't all that good, but his stand-up and his radio show are sublime.

The interview was quite funny indeed - his e-mail to Serena Williams (I think it was her...) is hilarious (although he has included it in some of his stand-up).

I think people form their opinions of him from BBLB and it was pretty excruciating. But i agree with you, his shows are great and there's a lot more to him than people think.

you could hear russelsay to jonathan just as the courteeners were about to play, "morrissey has recomended them"

russell_brand_280_373293a.jpg

MORRRRISSEY!
'ERRRROIN!
WEST AYYYMMM!
etc

russell_brand_280_373293a.jpg

MORRRRISSEY!
'ERRRROIN!
WEST AYYYMMM!
etc
what's that sticking up behind his head?
That square-ish thing.

It can't possibly be his hair, although it does look attached to his head.

also, he looks creepy. :(

what's that sticking up behind his head?
That square-ish thing.

It can't possibly be his hair, although it does look attached to his head.

also, he looks creepy. :(

I believe it is a door behind him in the room he is in.

Back
Top Bottom