extensive morrissey collection

ked

hi all, i'm new to the site, just thought i'd drop by and say hello and to make an enquiry with you all at the moment, rather than a product to sell just yet...
I have an extensive morrissey magazine collection and was wondering would there be any one interested. They range from NME's from 92 onwards including the mozza cover with the union jack at finsbury park, there's 3 q mags, 3 uncut mags, vox, selct, mojo's etc.. All from 92 to 2006
If anyone is interested i can compile a list and post here..
hope to hear from some of ya soon.....

many thankx

ked

Here ya go guys...
The list follows:

NME 22nd Aug (Union Jack,Finsbury park cover)
Q Sept

Vox April
NME 20th Nov

NME 26th March
Q April
Select May

Q April

NME 18th Sept

Uncut June

Observer music monthly March
Uncut April
Mojo April
Uncut May
NME 25th Feb
31st Dec

If anyone is interested, drop a response here and we can go from there.. Can e-mail photos if anyone likes..
ThanX

Are you selling them here or on ebay? I am interested. Some of those I already have, but I need many of them for my collection.

not really sure, was testing the water really to see who'd be interested, it could be easier to sell through here, if there's the interest.
Which issues do you already have.?
Thanx
Ked

Actually I just looked through my collection and I only have Uncut 2006 and Q April 2004. My Q is water damaged so I want another. I would like to see photos of them. I really only collect when Morrissey or The Smiths are on the cover. Let me know. I'd like to discuss more with you like price,etc. I am very interested. Thanks!:D:)

Can take some photos now if you like and forward via e-mail..? Take me half hour max, I'm not up to much right now...
let me know sweetness

ahhh, I've just thought of something, i forgot to tell ya, i'm from uk... postage may be a problem.

Yes, it could be a problem! And all the conversions etc. if I pay you through paypal. Thank you anyway for thinking of that! Where do live in the UK?

Rainy Cardiff, Wales.
The dollor isn't too good at the moment either sweetness, not sure how it would all work out.
Obviously i don't mind if you want them that bad but i'm sure it would work out quite expensive.

Yes, I'm sure it would be expensive cause I bought "Morrissey and the Story of Manchester" which is just one magazine from the UK and it cost me $25.00. I thank you again and I'll have to pass because my puny dollar is very weak right now.

Back
Top Bottom