How many minutes would it take me to walk 3.1 miles?

Chica Vs 5k:

• Total voters
That would be 5 kilometres, but I reckon metric people are a minority here ;)

Since when do Eastern European people say things like "I reckon" or "doggonit"? I don't even say things like that and I come from the country they originated!

Oh, and about an hour.

It depends how tall you are.

If you're 160cm, it might take 45-50 minutes, I reckon. ;)

Since when do Eastern European people say things like "I reckon" or "doggonit"? I don't even say things like that and I come from the country they originated!

Oh, and about an hour.
There are Eastern Europeans here? Where? :D
It depends how tall you are.

If you're 160cm, it might take 45-50 minutes, I reckon. ;)
Wise thinking, Kewpie! 8 cm taller than that, so you may be right!

The award will be free stay and participation in this race next year this time :D

How much exercise do you get? How quickly to do get out of breath? Is it across flat terrain?
I walk for 30 minutes every other day, and I get out of breath if I climb uphill. But the terrain will be flat, and almost half of it is downhill.

*okay, that sounded funny, but you get my gist :p

I walk for 30 minutes every other day, and I get out of breath if I climb uphill. But the terrain will be flat, and almost half of it is downhill.

*okay, that sounded funny, but you get my gist :p

I would say that walking briskly that you would have it done in forty five minutes, what's the purpose of the event?

That would be 5 kilometres, but I reckon metric people are a minority here ;)

we know what a 5k race is! thats how we measure them here...

If you walk pretty decently fast you can get it done in at least 50 minutes. If you jog parts of it you can get it done in less than 40. I typically jog half of it and walk fast the rest and complete my 5ks in 36-37 minutes.

we know what a 5k race is! thats how we measure them here...

If you walk pretty decently fast you can get it done in at least 50 minutes. If you jog parts of it you can get it done in less than 40. I typically jog half of it and walk fast the rest and complete my 5ks in 36-37 minutes.

I knew you were into this, but maybe the others wouldn't know :D There's no way i can jog this year, maybe next time! I'm soft on myself :o

I knew you were into this, but maybe the others wouldn't know :D There's no way i can jog this year, maybe next time! I'm soft on myself :o

oh yes you can jog, i was running when I was 88 kilos, just not for long stretches and not fast at all :)
Is your sig worth it, or should I not bother? Be honest, I might kill you if it's a prank :D

it isnt worth it!

im going to go check my kilo math now.
edit: I have mad kilos-in-my-head skills, its right :D

Back
Top Bottom