Selling off HANDMADE Moz shirts

Mozgrrl

lock-jawed pop-star
I silkscreened a lot of shirts for the 2007 tour. I have some left and I am selling them for way less then cost. :eek: They are on Urban Outfitter shirts (very soft). Check out my ebay auctions. More will be popping up soon.

UKers, we can work out the shipping costs...contact me.

Thanks for looking :D

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmozgrrl

Hey Mozgrrl! How are ya?

I will be ordering one -I think I like the teal 'Existence is only a game'....if you have it in medium? If not, then I'd like the rainbow Moz shirt (navy). Do these shirts have anything on the back of them? (like 2007 tour?) Thanks ~ See you over on Ebay...

Hey Mozgrrl! How are ya?

I will be ordering one -I think I like the teal 'Existence is only a game'....if you have it in medium? If not, then I'd like the rainbow Moz shirt (navy). Do these shirts have anything on the back of them? (like 2007 tour?) Thanks ~ See you over on Ebay...

Hey Corrissey, doing good here! How are you?? There is nothing on the back of the shirts. I also have some Rainbow ones on a white girls shirt (M & L) that I haven't gotten up there yet (also Urban Outfitter shirts). The shirts you see are unisex size, which really means mens, but girls can wear them. I don't have an existence shirt in a medium, sorry. :rolleyes: I will put more shirt auctions up on Sunday (going to see GIAC tonight & tomorrow). :guitar: PM me if you have more questions.

there are 3 I want but I can't squeeze myself into a small (without looking like a sausage)
do you have mediums? :)

Hi, I see you live in Filthiadelphia. :D I only had a few Mediums and I believe they may have sold, :rolleyes: but I'll check when I get home tonight. I am planning on making more (with new lyrics etc) this summer. I'll let everyone on here know when I do and everyone can tell me their sizes etc, if they want one. :guitar:

Here are the Large's I have left...the blue one is the one Modrevolve is talking about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250238174960&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250238175221&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi, I see you live in Filthiadelphia. :D I only had a few Mediums and I believe they may have sold, :rolleyes: but I'll check when I get home tonight. I am planning on making more (with new lyrics etc) this summer. I'll let everyone on here know when I do and everyone can tell me their sizes etc, if they want one. :guitar:

Filthadelphia is correct.

let me know when you make more Mediums!

Hey Corrissey, doing good here! How are you?? There is nothing on the back of the shirts. I also have some Rainbow ones on a white girls shirt (M & L) that I haven't gotten up there yet (also Urban Outfitter shirts). The shirts you see are unisex size, which really means mens, but girls can wear them. I don't have an existence shirt in a medium, sorry. :rolleyes: I will put more shirt auctions up on Sunday (going to see GIAC tonight & tomorrow). :guitar: PM me if you have more questions.

*PMs you* :)

Back
Top Bottom