Voodoo Doll

See link: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZlinlob

SNV32171.jpg

SNV32185.jpg

SNV32201.jpg

SNV32182.jpg

SNV32188.jpg

SNV32186.jpg

And more besides - some recent skinny girls tees from Ringleader etc... see ebay link above.
I am only selling because they dont fit right, some of these are fab t-shirts but I dont really go for the baggy look any more. I have only one T-shirt that fits me perfectly and that is the black pizza t-shirt from the last tour and I LOVE it and I'll never sell that one!

See link: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZlinlob

SNV32171.jpg

SNV32185.jpg

SNV32201.jpg

SNV32182.jpg

SNV32188.jpg

SNV32186.jpg

And more besides - some recent skinny girls tees from Ringleader etc... see ebay link above.
I am only selling because they dont fit right, some of these are fab t-shirts but I dont really go for the baggy look any more. I have only one T-shirt that fits me perfectly and that is the black pizza t-shirt from the last tour and I LOVE it and I'll never sell that one!

EXCELLENT .... Im getting ready to bid!!!! :)

Argh FOOK, I completely forgot to bid!! I was gunna leave it until like 5 mins before end time and just forgot!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Well...there goes my chance of a Sitwell shirt :(

Love 'a VERY pissed off' PTxx.

You guys all know that most of these shirts are all silkscreaned. You can get them done for $20 at any Tshirt shop. These shirts are not "official" Smiths/Morrissey items, I think the only one that is is the Edith Sitwell one. I have 5 of the shirts posted here. Paid 15.99 at Roadhouse Records in the 90s for them. Don't be fooled by all the "VINTAGE MOZ/SMITHS" shirts. I sold some to some people on this site. Matter a fact quite a few of the shirts I sold look like the ones on here. Sad if they are, but, how can a "Morrissey fan" try to jip some other Moz fan with some HIGHWAY robbery ebay prices?

Sad if they are, but, how can a "Morrissey fan" try to jip some other Moz fan with some HIGHWAY robbery ebay prices?

Dictionary definition of vintage:
of old, recognized, and enduring interest, importance, or quality : classic ; dating from the past :
Apart from the ringleader stuff and the skinny fit ones (which were not described as vintage) I think most of those shirts fit that description.
And I would just like to make it clear NONE of these shirts were put up at a starting price any higher than £4.99 so please do not accuse me, a long time "Morrissey fan" in quotation marks as you put it, of ripping people off. There's enough bloody posts on here of people asking for old shirts and I put mine up for less than a fiver so go and find a real tout scum bag to slag off.

Back
Top Bottom