Celebrity Death Match

D

Daghenam Dave

has anyone ever seen this on MTV? Well, a discussion w/ a freind of mine led me to think about this show. He is a Celine Dione fan, and says that she is not melodramatic. And insists that Morrissey is far more melodramatic than Celine Dione ever could be. Well, he continued to trash MOZ, and I continued to do so w/ Celine Dione. It led me to think: There should be a celebrity deathmatch: Morrissey VS CELINE DIONE. Moz could punch her in the chest (which she does "overdramaticaly" in the Titanic song), and break her nose!! YEAH!!!!! He should feed her to a pack of hungry wolves!!!!!
ahem, well.....now that I've gotten that off my chest, are there any people we would love to see MOZ fight? Be creative, and don't say Robert Smith, cause thats too obvious a choice.

morrissey v marr

morrissey vs bjork!¿ has anyone ever seen this on MTV? Well, a discussion w/ a freind¿ of mine led me to think about this show. He is a Celine Dione¿ fan, and says that she is not melodramatic. And insists that¿ Morrissey is far more melodramatic than Celine Dione ever could¿ be. Well, he continued to trash MOZ, and I continued to do so w/¿ Celine Dione. It led me to think: There should be a celebrity¿ deathmatch: Morrissey VS CELINE DIONE. Moz could punch her in¿ the chest (which she does "overdramaticaly" in the¿ Titanic song), and break her nose!! YEAH!!!!! He should feed her¿ to a pack of hungry wolves!!!!!¿ ahem, well.....now that I've gotten that off my chest, are there¿ any people we would love to see MOZ fight? Be creative, and¿ don't say Robert Smith, cause thats too obvious a choice.

the genius

> morrissey vs bjork!
morrissey vs a guy from blur(damon i guess)

> You maybe?

Well mick, if a fight were to break out between u and MOZ, would u run? Cause you seem to be that type.---extremely paraphrased from READER MEETS AUTHOR.

hahahahahah!!!!! no offense taken, it was a good one. I didn't expect to see your response(you maybe). good one.

> has anyone ever seen this on MTV? Well, a discussion w/ a freind¿ of mine led me to think about this show. He is a Celine Dione¿ fan, and says that she is not melodramatic. And insists that¿ Morrissey is far more melodramatic than Celine Dione ever could¿ be. Well, he continued to trash MOZ, and I continued to do so w/¿ Celine Dione. It led me to think: There should be a celebrity¿ deathmatch: Morrissey VS CELINE DIONE. Moz could punch her in¿ the chest (which she does "overdramaticaly" in the¿ Titanic song), and break her nose!! YEAH!!!!! He should feed her¿ to a pack of hungry wolves!!!!!¿ ahem, well.....now that I've gotten that off my chest, are there¿ any people we would love to see MOZ fight? Be creative, and¿ don't say Robert Smith, cause thats too obvious a choice.

What about Johnny Marr??? Wait, that's also too obvious... how about Oscar Wilde for most haughty, flamboyant, poetic Englishman of the century?...

ahem! Isn't the answer to this ridiculous question obvious? It has always been Morrissey vs. himself.

Morrissey vs. Henry Rollins. Rollins will die at MY hands!

Re:"The Ultimate" Celebrity Death Match

>I want to see Morrissey one-on-one against...
Ricky Martin...and Morrissey box the living la viva "hate" locha out of him. And I know he could!

has anyone ever seen this on MTV? Well, a discussion w/ a freind¿ of mine led me to think about this show. He is a Celine Dione¿ fan, and says that she is not melodramatic. And insists that¿ Morrissey is far more melodramatic than Celine Dione ever could¿ be. Well, he continued to trash MOZ, and I continued to do so w/¿ Celine Dione. It led me to think: There should be a celebrity¿ deathmatch: Morrissey VS CELINE DIONE. Moz could punch her in¿ the chest (which she does "overdramaticaly" in the¿ Titanic song), and break her nose!! YEAH!!!!! He should feed her¿ to a pack of hungry wolves!!!!!¿ ahem, well.....now that I've gotten that off my chest, are there¿ any people we would love to see MOZ fight? Be creative, and¿ don't say Robert Smith, cause thats too obvious a choice.

Back
Top Bottom