JOHNNY DEFENDS MOZ IN N.M.E!!

J

Johnny

Some of you may have seen my letter defending Moz in this weeks N.M.E!!I was amazed they printed it.Stephen Dalton did the letters page and he is about the only real music journalist left on the paper so I was lucky.

It basically stemmed from the comments of Tim Burgess in there a few weeks ago.He said that The Charlatans had achieved more than The Smiths ever did......Amazing I know.In replying I also got in a slight dig at the N.M.E and probably even more amazing is that Dalton did not have a dig at Moz and in fact printed a 2nd letter from another Moz fan also slagging off Burgess!Wonders will never cease.

Anyway I am off to celebrate my birthday and I have just heard that my beloved Fall will be in Edinburgh in October.

MOZ FANS OF THE WORLD,LET'S WRITE AND TAKE OVER.

> Anyway I am off to celebrate my birthday and I have just heard
> that my beloved Fall will be in Edinburgh in October.

> MOZ FANS OF THE WORLD,LET'S WRITE AND TAKE OVER.

Happy Day! I'm with you. Or at least trying..

Nice little letter.. and very accurate observation as well.. The Charlatans are just 'OK'.. and always will be.. I didn't even bother to see them at V2001 I was so not bothered about them nowadays. Apart from 'My Beautiful Friend'.. they never were leaders in their field but still command (somehow) a large following.

Keep writing and 'raising the flags of discontent' as Taylor said to that kid in Planet of the Apes!!

Flags of discontent.

There are so many. Then again I am a BRAT!

Re: Flags of discontent.

> There are so many. Then again I am a BRAT!

Will the real Nancy Brown please stand up.. please stand up..!! Who are you.. you, to me, are a real 'Message Board' enigma!

Re: Flags of discontent.

> Will the real Nancy Brown please stand up.. please stand up..!!
> Who are you.. you, to me, are a real 'Message Board' enigma!

No, I'm a freedom fighter. But, thanks for the support!

THE CHARLATANS?!?!?!?

Dated old nasal bull@#!!! from a band who should've ALL been in the car with their keyboard player.....

> There are so many. Then again I am a BRAT!

As long as you are an idiot..

..NancyBrown will be a whore.

Back
Top Bottom