Star & Garter Manchester, Friday 4th April

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Bloody hell, it only seems like 3 days ago when the last one was on:eek:

Friday 4th April, 9.30pm - 2.30am

Come along and see Deano & Mike The Tory competing for the females:sick:

Jukebox Jury

I won't be there, so the Liberal women will have to seek attention elsewhere. Mike can still cover the right wing of things, or just knock off a posh one in some dark corner over Maggie Thatcher upstairs :horny:

I don't think I'll be attending this one either I'm afraid, so we'll have to rely on Phil to carry the flag of drunken perverts everywhere! :guitar:

I wont be there, but here is a picture of Scott Steiner

Steiner.jpg

I won't be there, so the Liberal women will have to seek attention elsewhere. Mike can still cover the right wing of things, or just knock off a posh one in some dark corner over Maggie Thatcher upstairs :horny:

I don't think I'll be attending this one either I'm afraid, so we'll have to rely on Phil to carry the flag of drunken perverts everywhere! :guitar:

Boys, dont even think about me stooping down to your seedy level of interaction with the female clientelle at the S&G:rolleyes:. I have my dignity, if not my reputation to maintain;):D

Jukebox Jury

Where was you two days ago Phil? :p Reputation maintained indeed....

er, Friday...:confused: I was at my mums. Been there all weekend until this afternoon. Are you suggesting anything untowards between me and my mum?:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
I will be there, tenuously celebrating some impending prospect of becoming 27 at some point within the following 72 hours.

Happy birthday to me

Aziza

Would love to as I didn't go last month but am planning to be on a plane when this is on!! :D

May it is then!!

Not from Heathrow Terminal 5 I hope:D

I will be there, tenuously celebrating some impending prospect of becoming 27 at some point within the following 72 hours.

Aziza

27.... I remember it well, it was £1.20 a pint, £5 to see City, £7 - £8 a gig, 30p a bag of chips....
Happy Days:guitar:

Jukebox 'All Our Yesterdays' Jury

Nowt else to do, I guess.

iggle piggle says: "disco nap time oldsters!"

Back
Top Bottom