Read the Hooters Employee Handbook

for waitresses & cooks.

hooters.jpg

Their food sucks. I've only been once, but that was too many times.
Those outfits are hideous. Didn't tan pantyhose go out in the 80's?

and now I remember why I never wanted to work at Hooters...

I'd only work there, just to break every single rule, and then get fired all in the same day.

The word 'randy' always brings a giggle to me!

It's funny that there are handbooks for this kind of workplace. My brother went to a Hooter's & bought back childrens sized singlet tops for his friends 2 year old twin girls.:eek:

I'll admit I went there before I turned 21 because the one near me was known for not asking for Id's. I wanted beer what can i say.

I've heard they want to open one where I live in Sheffield, which is a dark, gritty northern City. I don't know if it would work, in fact the Council are divided as whether to grant them a licence or not. What is it really like in Hooters?

i think Hooters went out in the 1980s.

they're littered all over FL because i think they started in either palm beach or clearwater (i think its clearwater). The food was at one time pretty good but its crap now and i get tired of the waitresses bubbleheadedness too easily. I dont care if they look like whores, i just want them to sound like they passed the 7th grade. im too picky, i know.

I actually enjoy their wings. Can't help it I just do. And the outfits are supposed to look stupid. Hense their slogan "Delightfully Tacky" :cool:

I actually like Hooters. It was a place I came to know and love while touring the country a few times. I always tried to get to a Hooters on Monday nights for Monday night football. I think my favorite Hooters was the one in Portland. Just set up well, lots of space and good tv seats everywhere.

Am I going to be burned alive for admitting this> :o

I actually enjoy their wings. Can't help it I just do. And the outfits are supposed to look stupid. Hense their slogan "Delightfully Tacky" :cool:

I actually like Hooters. It was a place I came to know and love while touring the country a few times. I always tried to get to a Hooters on Monday nights for Monday night football. I think my favorite Hooters was the one in Portland. Just set up well, lots of space and good tv seats everywhere.

if they're delightfully tacky why do they claim wholesomeness in their dress code!:D:p:D

if they're delightfully tacky why do they claim wholesomeness in their dress code!:D:p:D

Hey I'm not defending a thing in their handbook. Just saying, the surely live up to their slogan.

And besides...

225px-Theoffice-thesecret.jpg

Wing tang flavor is my favorite flavah! I just don't like wings. I have a thing with eating meat on the bone. :sick: Insert joke here:p I will eat the a ton of boneless ones tho.

Back
Top Bottom