Should Morrissey be considered Gay?

F

francesco

Im asking this question in regards of David Foleys comments as said on Politically Incorrect. I dont mean to sound naive but I thought Morrissey in love with himself.....so he masturbates in front of the mirror and cums on a wine glass

Morrissey should b considerd, 'OVER'

'Papa Jack' was just INEXCUSABLE and probably a cleverly planned plot to turn us off which he DID!

Don't be so harsh (shaking finger)

Give him a bit of a break, it's been 10+ years. He's got style and grace musically and beyond still. Look at 'Trouble loves me.'

We'll have to wait and see if he's got more to offer in a new album.

Re: Don't be so harsh (shaking finger)

> We'll have to wait and see if he's got more to offer in a new
> album.

i hate to say, but it's been 4 years. He can't go for 10 years and say the same thing of "want to make an album, looking for a label" and have anyone seriously believe him at that point, regardless of the types of deals they want to give him. There has to be some point along the way that either an album is made or he admits he's quit looking and never going to record again.

Label

Morrissey's BEEN on most labels already, and he's obviously pissed everyone off at thes elabels so much that they'dnever want him back.

Why would they? An ageing 80's artist with a staggering decresae in returns of product.... they're probably glad to be shot of him.

If Morrissey had held back with his vicious tongue and his nasty comments, and also, if he'd never made the abortions that are Maladjusted and Southpaw Grammar, then maybe record companies would be interested.

As it is, he's sold himself short too many times, he hasn't moved on musically, steadfastly refuses to move with the times, and so in the current climate, he's less likely to get a deal than Leif Garrett.

His only chance may be with an independent label, but I don't hold out too much hope.

> i hate to say, but it's been 4 years. He can't go for 10 years
> and say the same thing of "want to make an album, looking
> for a label" and have anyone seriously believe him at that
> point, regardless of the types of deals they want to give him.
> There has to be some point along the way that either an album is
> made or he admits he's quit looking and never going to record
> again.

errr.... should the Pope be considered Catholic?

> Im asking this question in regards of David Foleys comments as
> said on Politically Incorrect. I dont mean to sound naive but I
> thought Morrissey in love with himself.....so he masturbates in
> front of the mirror and cums on a wine glass

Re: IDIOT

thats what we all say when you pull down your pantz and show us your thing.Hehehe it'z so small,you need tweezers to jack yourself off.I didn't think something could come that small,but,I guess so.Your momma likes my package right in her arse,at least that'z what she told me last night. what'z the deal with ther tattoo of her sucking off a giraffe though?

Should your momma be considered a whore? most definately.I heard she likes to suck off the neighborz? is that true? your mom's a whore,no need to deny,sh sucks off every guy including Mr.Proper

Re: Morrissey should b considerd, 'OVER'

> 'Papa Jack' was just INEXCUSABLE and probably a cleverly planned
> plot to turn us off which he DID!

No artist would do a thing like that. Papa Jack actually reminded me of an old friend. I could feel him, and it was actually one of the stronger emotional responses I had the first listen through.

Evidently you hated it then and still do.

Re: Don't be so harsh (shaking finger)

Morrissey has the money to be able to afford the recording of a proper album. he's well connected, and could easily record an album and then let record companies "bid" on the finished product. I really believe that Morrissey has retired, and is enjoying living life as an enigmatic pop legend. If he actually announced his retirement, it would end the mystery, but if he drags it out it will be more mysteroius. Remember, Morrissey is very aware of his pop history ... I think he;d like to be a mysterious figure like Jobriath, living up in a pyramid in the Chelsea Hotel, the subject of endless speculation.

> errr.... should the Pope be considered Catholic?

No, not if he's running around having multiple children and affairs, he should be excomunicated! And Morrissey can have both! =)

Mr PROPER

MY MOTHER SUCKING THE NEIGHBOURS OFF?

NO,SHE'S ALWAYS TOO BUSY SUCKING AND RIMMING ME TO BE BOTHERED WITH THE NEIGHBOURS.

AND SHE TOLD ME, INBETWEEN MOUTHFULS OF MY GLOBULEY SPERM, THAT SHE WOULDN'T TOUCH YOUR COCK NEVERMIND SUCK IT DUE TO THE OBSCENE WARTS AND SORES COVERING IT.

OK?

> Should your momma be considered a whore? most definately.I heard
> she likes to suck off the neighborz? is that true? your mom's a
> whore,no need to deny,sh sucks off every guy including Mr.Proper

Re: Mr PROPER

Allright,I was hoping she'd keep that a secret.seriously though,I here she has gonorhea and cyphilis? what a combination.I also heard you like to phuck your sister and your self,(cuz no one else will phuck your disguzting azz?) hooray for you,how'z your sister doing these dayz?what'z that brown rim around her mouth from?oopz,my cock!

confusion...

err.... no sister, sorry.

That must've been my brother you were rimming and screwing.... he IS rather effeminate.

Then again, Proper.... you're more into guys, aren't you?

No straight man would talk about women like you do.

Don't be ashamed...

we'll all accept you, even if you do get your genders mixed up.

p.s.... my brother has just asked will you swallow next time... apparently, it looks like there's been a trail of slugs all across his bedsheets.....

> Allright,I was hoping she'd keep that a secret.seriously
> though,I here she has gonorhea and cyphilis? what a
> combination.I also heard you like to phuck your sister and your
> self,(cuz no one else will phuck your disguzting azz?) hooray
> for you,how'z your sister doing these dayz?what'z that brown rim
> around her mouth from?oopz,my cock!

Anomaly... PLEASE! I'm FAR viler than Mr Proper. Get it right, dear! Tut tut.

Re: You're just as vile as ol' Proper

Thankz,but your face iz more repulsive then the wartz on my ass. your a vomit inducing hinghang of a human.

Re: Anomaly... PLEASE! I'm FAR viler than Mr Proper. Get it right, dear! Tut tut.

Another fan comez to the rescue.Your right,i'm no where near as vile as you(or disgusting looking either) but hey,who's asking. you remind me of a monkey's azz. you look just like one anywayz.

Back
Top Bottom