'Smiths' song - "Please Remember Me" or "Don't forget me"

A sad fact widely known, the most impassionate song to a lonely soul is so easily outgrown but don't forget the songs that made you smile and the songs that made you cry....

Read the second comment made on the link below. It made me laugh.

Even after over 400 listens. In ignorant bliss, ironically calls this 'Smiths' song "Please Remember Me" or "Don't forget me". I don't think Morrissey will mind.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/parenting/detail?&entry_id=25070

A sad fact widely known, the most impassionate song to a lonely soul is so easily outgrown but don't forget the songs that made you smile and the songs that made you cry....

Even after over 400 listens. In ignorant bliss, ironically calls this 'Smiths' song "Please Remember Me" or "Don't forget me". I don't think Morrissey will mind.

Honestly the mistakes that are made, they may even mean Mozzer's 'I don't mind if you forget me'?

Love PTxx.

My mum a few years back rang me up to say she kept hearing Morrissey's new song on Radio 2, called 'Man with a gun in his hand'.

I never had the heart to tell her the real title:D

Jukebox Jury

Plus the title of the thread got me so excited for a minute.

Love PTxx.

Me too. I was looking a bit :eek: when I read it. :o

My mum a few years back rang me up to say she kept hearing Morrissey's new song on Radio 2, called 'Man with a gun in his hand'.

Jukebox Jury

My mum thinks the repeated line from PANIC is ''I'm the DJ''.
I've told her before, in a pitying voice : ''its not that'', but now I just let her get on with it :D

Please, don't tell me you subscribe to updates from "The Poop" :(

Jukebox Jury

:D:D:D

My friend called me to tell me proudly that she'd just heard a Smiths song on the radio, 'The Devil Makes Work For Idle Hands'. She was so pleased with herself, I couldn't correct her :p A few weeks later she told me she'd heard another and when I asked her what it was called she said 'Oh, I don't know, but it's all about some man and how great he is' :D

Me too. I was looking a bit :eek: when I read it. :o

My mum thinks the repeated line from PANIC is ''I'm the DJ''.
I've told her before, in a pitying voice : ''its not that'', but now I just let her get on with it :D

When the song 'Panic' came out, in 1986, this bloke at work came up to me and asked me ''Who is Hank?''
I replied, ''I don't know, why you asking me that?''
''Well you're a Smiths fan aren't you?'' he continued
''Yes, but what's that got to do with it?'' I asked.
His reply was classic.....
''Well I keep hearing this song on the radio and wondered who Hank The DJ is''!!!!
:D:D

Jukebox Jury

When the song 'Panic' came out, in 1986, this bloke at work came up to me and asked me ''Who is Hank?''
''Well I keep hearing this song on the radio and wondered who Hank The DJ is''!!!!

Jukebox Jury

This was a mistake I had when I first heard Panic, I think I even osted it in the Mis-Heard lyrics thread. I just thought...ok, so is this 'Hank' guy?

Love PTxx.

Jukebox Jury

seriously though .... who is hank and where can i get a download of this gun in his hand song i need it to complete my collection :D

Back
Top Bottom