Morrisseys tear drops from LA restroom for sale on E BAY

P

Punchdrunk1975

How much would you pay for those priceless gems????

*LoL*

> How much would you pay for those priceless gems????

Mm, as much as you want! But how can you prove they're real, eh?

Re: i'll give you $5

I'll give you 10 bucks if I can take a nice big dumpy dump on your face assnugget? that's some good money.Maybe you could buy a few friends then huh?

> I'll give you 10 bucks if I can take a nice big dumpy dump on
> your face assnugget? that's some good money.Maybe you could buy
> a few friends then huh?

Ok is there any chance i could borrow your moms face for a few minutes so we can lick my arse clean.

Dont talk to me about friends i have more friends than YOU na na na Hey your the one looking for attention all the time mongol boy!!!

Re: *LoL*

I put them in a special MORRISSEYS TEARS glass container,theres 6 of them and there golden ;0)

> Mm, as much as you want! But how can you prove they're real, eh?

Ill let you boprrow my mums face after I get done letting yours suck me clean.Your mommas a whore who I phuck every weekend.I love her hyney too. I don't need friends when I have your momma.thats all I need.

There's a good chance you can have my fist up your mums p-ussy.which is where it is each night.for the last time,tell yer momsie that I dont know anything about those checkz,I sent them off.If she didn't get them yet,thatz not me fault.By the way,tell her to shave her arm pits,sh'es starting to look like couszin it.And what was that funky odor I smelled coming from her bizkit?tell her to douche once in a while,just so she can keep her crabs fresh allrighty?

Special Offer

i'll give you a dollar each for your brain cells...let's see, that should set me back about a fiver...or one morrissey teardrop.

Re: Special Offer

How about if i give you a buck for every brain cell you display/that would set me back around -1,000,000.thats how many brain cells you have negative. How bout i just slap the tar out of you right here and now and then skull phuck you till you bleed?

Back
Top Bottom