Civil War !!!! (In the Frink Thread though :()

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
This just in...

Apparently ahem... "heated" debates are not exclusive to "other topic".... In recent news the "Frink Thread" also known as the "thread that is supposed to be repeatedly parodied in the Other Topic forum" has had a drama incident of its own.

A user by the name pagnani made a comment regarding Morrissey and alcoholism when another member that has less posts than she does apparently questioned her opinion on the subject matter. According to Pagnani32..
And maybe just maybe if you have read my post before you would have noticed that we (the regular frinkers, NOT YOU!) were discussing this. And that yeah a few of us have been to some shows where he was plastered, so back the F@#* off alright...besides I never see you two in here EVER, so really it's none of your business. Stop trying to be an asshole, I know that might be hard for you! Maybe the rest of solow would like to hear your opinion but not in here buddy....so this is what I say to you.....

A division of sorts has erupted in the thread where members have taken sides of the issue of Morrissey's proposed alcoholism and its effect on the frink club. Morrissey's publicist released an official comment from Morrissey simply stating "Urp... Where did all the rum go?" A follow up statement has yet to be issued.

Members Not Right in the Head, Buzzetta, Nugz, Bogdana and a few others were disappointed in not being alerted sooner as they missed out on various opportunities to "stir the pot." Speculation arises as to whether this is the thread that caused esheh195 to disappear as he simply was shattered by the events that transpired.

Member Kewpie was also at a loss as nothing regarding Morrissey's drinking habits nor fighting in the frink thread had ever occurred before resulting in the thread NOT being moved.

While Morrissey's drinking habits were not settled by the frinkers, several members began drinking large volumes of alcoholic beverages in order to maintain their status as "true fans."

More on this story as it develops...
(Check out the frink thread starting on page 902 according to my source who for obvious reasons will probably want to remain anonymous.)

In other news.... #### felt bad about world issues and hugged a tree.

cronkite.jpg

... and that's the way it is...

haha don't lie about some anonymous source alerting you, I bet you lurk daily! :p

You'd better watch out though, Pags is like a massive triathlete, I bet she could kick your ass! (I'm not trying to stir the pot, I'm just saying.)

Buzz...you really do have your finger on the pulse don't you??:eek::p...the fact you visit the Frink is very telling.

I think people should chill out.I mean a Frink thread is not life-defining thread.:rolleyes:

The frink thread is not what it used to be. *sighs* When I was a little girl.... etc. etc.

This just in...

Apparently ahem... "heated" debates are not exclusive to "other topic".... In recent news the "Frink Thread" also known as the "thread that is supposed to be repeatedly parodied in the Other Topic forum" has had a drama incident of its own.

A user by the name pagnani made a comment regarding Morrissey and alcoholism when another member that has less posts than she does apparently questioned her opinion on the subject matter. According to Pagnani32..

A division of sorts has erupted in the thread where members have taken sides of the issue of Morrissey's proposed alcoholism and its effect on the frink club. Morrissey's publicist released an official comment from Morrissey simply stating "Urp... Where did all the rum go?" A follow up statement has yet to be issued.

Members Not Right in the Head, Buzzetta, Nugz, Bogdana and a few others were disappointed in not being alerted sooner as they missed out on various opportunities to "stir the pot." Speculation arises as to whether this is the thread that caused esheh195 to disappear as he simply was shattered by the events that transpired.

Member Kewpie was also at a loss as nothing regarding Morrissey's drinking habits nor fighting in the frink thread had ever occurred before resulting in the thread NOT being moved.

While Morrissey's drinking habits were not settled by the frinkers, several members began drinking large volumes of alcoholic beverages in order to maintain their status as "true fans."

(Check out the frink thread starting on page 902 according to my source who for obvious reasons will probably want to remain anonymous.)

cronkite.jpg

Oh my God, how shall I sleep?

yeah, no offense to the regular frinkers, but it's seriously like a 5th grade girls slumber party in there.

Ha! Buzz, you crack me up.

I kept my mouth shut…
It was all like
thsmiley_catfight.gif
and I was all like
drama.gif

Ironically, I’m going to a Brownie Scouts slumber party tomorrow night. I will compare notes. :D

p.s. Hey, esheh loves a good catfight. Where in the hell is he?
p.p.s. The Frink thread is for lust. I mean love. C’mon peeps… FEEL it!

This just in...

cronkite.jpg

OK you made me laugh, I was taking things too seriously...

This just in...

cronkite.jpg

"my source"
MY ARSE...
you've been FRINKING all along haven't you?
:eek::D

Back
Top Bottom