The Official Manchester City KFC Thread

D

Dave

burslem-kfc.jpg

Find a KFC in Manchester

when I was a kid I used to go to the 1 on Walmersley Rd but although I wasn't a veggie as a kid I never ate the chicken, it was just for the fries, I'd never seen chips like 'em before, they were brilliant & they put 'em in a bag not folded up in newspaper like the normal chippies did! But that kfc is long gone so here's 1 in Salford

local_url

love

Grim
P.s. it's a kfc of 2 cities ok! :)

The one at the bottom of Portland Street is now closed and is being converted in to a bar.:)

Jukebox ''Finger Lickin' Good'' Jury

The one we went to was called Chicken Delight, and we liked it better than KFC. They delivered but not as far out as we lived so we had to go meet them and make a chicken deal by the side of the road.

Let's not forget Buckethead, who seems to have used some of his Guns'N'Roses money to get a special KFC guitar.

16gtmp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what like mcdonalds, KFC & pizza hut:p

Wait, Ray Kroc, Colonel Sanders, and the Carney brothers were from merrye olde?

who/what the F is that? (does that answer your question).

Why yes, yes it does. :D It's a shitty fish & chips chain that is barely clinging to life, from what I can tell (I was in one a year ago that I swear had signs up from the late 70s or early 80s!).

I just looked up their home page, and the founder's pic pretty much screams "American!"

Luckily enough the UK is spared the gastronomic delights of any more American fast-food outlets!

I ain't a fan of fast food joints (*), but Popeye's is way better than KFC. I can't stand KFC at all. :sick:

*I sorta like Subway now and then. When you've got the munchies, the process of ordering (all the options and so forth, as they make your foot long before your eyes) makes for an enticing build-up towards stuffing your face (**). And, the burger joint Rally's has pretty good fries, especially when you put mayo on 'em.

**The make-your-own stir fry option at that chain called Stir Crazy has a similar appeal.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried Kenny Rogers'? I only ever heard of it on that Seinfeld episode.

Back
Top Bottom