Girl in a Coma, north east US tour dates :-)

who cares how many records they shift or how many people are in attendence. The sole purpose of this thread was to alert fellow fans of when and where the girls would be playing in case anyone wanted to meet up.

Skinner and whoever is going to Philly on Friday, see you then :guitar:

ok, since we can do things for any purpose necessary I would like to add that I'm seeing the Cure on June 8th in Austin and the Toadies on June 20th in San Antonio if anyone would like to meet up and hang out.

maybe some of you have heard of these bands, they haven't played as many shows as GIAC has in the past few years so I wouldn't necessarily call them international touring artists.

I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.

BWAHA!

The consummate music-snob line...I could kiss you for it!

--jeniphir

ok, since we can do things for any purpose necessary I would like to add that I'm seeing the Cure on June 8th in Austin and the Toadies on June 20th in San Antonio if anyone would like to meet up and hang out.

maybe some of you have heard of these bands, they haven't played as many shows as GIAC has in the past few years so I wouldn't necessarily call them international touring artists.

funny, i saw GIAC instead of the toadies when they both played in houston on the same day.

GIAC performed overseas... outside of the united states, opening for morrissey. they were on the bill, thus... international performing artist. perhaps if they end up on the bill for the O2 Wireless Festival, it will change your mind? or will that be morrissey helping out again?

whatever your beef is with them, GIAC said they invite you to their next show...
that they would put you on the list...
so you don't have to feel sorry for yourself for paying more than 5 bucks.

anyway, did anyone else hear about their recent BILLBOARD ranking?

No. 23 - Top Heatseekers
No. 36 - Digital Albums
(sorry, i couldn't find the link)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom