Girl in a Coma, north east US tour dates :-)

Skinner

RIP The Rev
Hey if you've been waiting for GIAC to come to the north east US like I have, we are in luck!...

April 15 2008 @The Knitting Factory New York, New York

April 16 2008 7:00P @Midway Cafe Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts

April 19 2008 8:00P @The Metro Gallery Baltimore, Maryland

April 20 2008 9:00P @ The Red and Black Bar DC, Washington DC

I'm going to try for the Balto show. Who's coming with me?...*cough* bodana *cough*

*cough* Are these shows free? *cough* I can't justify spending another dollar to see them. Now if we turn it into another mini SoLow meetup, that's another story.

RE that comment:
d_7353.jpg

But on a lighter note, I now know I will be at the Baltimore show for sure :D:guitar: Who's comin' with me?

They just added Philly - Apirl 18th at the Millcreek Tavern..

I wish my friend "tormented" would be with me to yellout cat calls during their set.

They just added Philly - Apirl 18th at the Millcreek Tavern..

I wish my friend "tormented" would be with me to yellout cat calls during their set.

This is wonderful news! :D I can't wait!

Also I agree, his love for Nina was pure and lovely. I wish they could have really gotten together. Soul mates I bet they are :cool:

I went to their show last night in Dallas & it was a great show. All the proceeds went to "Rocking For Rescue". It's an organization for abused animals. It was well worth the $10 cover charge.

I'm not really a fan per se but I will be going out to a few shows as a show of support...Plus I've always wanted to check out the Metro Gallery in Baltimore.. They seem like nice kids.

you poor kids and your ears - I really feel sorry for anyone who pays more than $5 to see this band perform.

surely there are better local bands you can see in your area than this one.

note to all future bands out there - while naming your band after a Smiths/Mozz song does indeed get you attention and in some instances, a fan base, it does not instantly make you a good band.

no, that is perfectly ok -

KRISTEENYOUNG > Girl In a Coma

updated tour dates for Girl in a Coma

April 15 2008 @The Knitting Factory - New York, New York

April 16 2008 7:00P @Midway Cafe - Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts

April 17 2008 9:00P @ Maxwells - Hoboken, NJ

April 18 2008 9:00p @ Millcreek Tavern - Philadelphia, Pa

April 19 2008 8:00P @The Metro Gallery - Baltimore, Maryland

April 20 2008 9:00P @ The Red and Black Bar DC - Washington DC

April 18 2008 9:00p @ Millcreek Tavern - Philadelphia, Pa

April 19 2008 8:00P @The Metro Gallery - Baltimore, Maryland

I'll be at these 2! Who else???

*ahem* BJ *ahem*...

I feel bad that they are playing the midway cafe....
there are bus station bathrooms nicer than the midway,and its in J.P.

but I shall go anyways.
and just wash my hands a lot :D

Maxwell's in Hoboken is one of the best venues on the East Coast..Surprised that aren't playing TT The Bears in Boston..

Maxwell's in Hoboken is one of the best venues on the East Coast..Surprised that aren't playing TT The Bears in Boston..
TT's would be a nice choice,and very similar in size,or even the middle east upstairs...
and the great scott in allston,a couple blocks away from me,is a really nice spot as well.

TT's would be a nice choice,and very similar in size,or even the middle east upstairs...
and the great scott in allston,a couple blocks away from me,is a really nice spot as well.

I've heard of the Great Scott..They Have Brit-Pop nights there right?? I plan on making it up there sometime in the near future..

I've heard of the Great Scott..They Have Brit-Pop nights there right?? I plan on making it up there sometime in the near future..

haha yeah,its called "the pill"
I used to dj it before i "retired"
my roomates are the djs.
its a fun time,how many dance nights are there in the u.s. where you can dance to "all you need is me " on a friday night

yeah that's the one I was thinking of..

wow..that's pretty cool..Tis Was parties in NYC and Makin Time/Sorted in Philly usually spin good music but never would I expect to hear anything but classic Moz, if at all..

bravo to your friends..:guitar:

GIAC tonight at TT's. . .who's going to be there??? Look for me w/ a flower in my hair.

PTO meeting at 7pm, RAWK at 10pm....Aw yeah...

--jeniphir

Back
Top Bottom