Eh Moz What is this all about?

Re: I have daily spies...

Always hard to find any footage or photos of Moz in that PVC '68 Comeback Special style suit....

I am loving the look!!!:horny:Never seen anything like that before!!:horny:

I have a confession to make.

You know Corrissey? Not really Corrissey. I lied when I said I met her. He asked me via PM if I would back him up so that no one would suspect.

Corrissey = Morrissey.

And now you know. I feel so much better getting that off my chest. ;)

You know Corrissey? Not really Corrissey. I lied when I said I met her. He asked me via PM if I would back him up so that no one would suspect.

Corrissey = Morrissey.

No wai! I mean, we all know that Morrissey is completely in love with himself, but in a frinky way? I would not have guessed that. That's kinda gross. :sick:

Corrissey = Morrissey.

LOLZ! How did you figure that out without a secret decoder ring?!

oh that's right...
mr_and_mrs_smith.jpg

don't tell Julia! :p

I can't watch this at work :( what is it?

It's a Mexican news clip where Moz claims (amongst other things) never to go on the internet but has spies who do it for him...

BTW I'm Morrissey... and so is my wife

Great clip thanks. Check out 1:53 and Morrissey-solo is there lol. Blink and you'll miss it though :)

Great clip thanks. Check out 1:53 and Morrissey-solo is there lol. Blink and you'll miss it though :)

A relative newbie i see, welcome! I like yer quote...worth a chuckle. x

A relative newbie i see, welcome! I like yer quote...worth a chuckle. x

Thanks. :)

Nobody says "Bastard" quite like Rik Mayall eh? The last time I heard him say it was over in your neck of the woods, at the Alhambra in Bradford when I went to see The New Statesman. Hilarious! :D

Thanks. :)

Nobody says "Bastard" quite like Rik Mayall eh? The last time I heard him say it was over in your neck of the woods, at the Alhambra in Bradford when I went to see The New Statesman. Hilarious! :D

It sounded even better in 'The Young Ones'....hehe we've really gone off topic now....mmm which was?

Driffield eh, i can't say i've had the pleasure. x

Back
Top Bottom