Something to Someone. Anyone may listen.

M

Mr. So&So

> I certainly hope so :)

I certainly think so. :)¿ But can anybody walk away with the scent of lilac skin tingling¿ on their body and a untouchable space reserved in the heart of a¿ someone?

Well, I assume only a nobody.

I dearly hope that someone is a somebody like you Miss Someone.¿ And that's precisely why you're not just anyone.

Yes, it's rather apaprent I'm a nobody with a raging crush on a somebody.

A special somebody at that.

In other words, not just anyone.¿ I relish them also yet I have not spent my life without¿ somebody.¿ And what does that tell you?

It tells me that you have settled for the next best somebody.

I am aware that you don't just allow anyone into your life Miss Someone, but there is someone out there for you who can be everyhting that you have ever wanted anyone to be.

And you should not stop until you discover that certain someone.¿ I have always wanted to enchant nobody! And I'm so glad that¿ nobody turned out to be you.

Oh, and you have succeeded Miss Someone in enchanting a nobody like me.

I look at everyone else Miss Someone, and I think to myelf, do they realize that there exists someone as truly special as you?

And if so, how do they feel about not being next to you?¿ I don't have time for anyone only nobodies like you.

Oh, and I feel so very sorry for those anybodies that are unable to secure a special moment with someone so splendidly ravishing as this someone that is you.¿ Not maybe, definitely.

Yes, definitely Miss someone, but im not too sure about that.

I mean, quite possibly, if your a hopeful person.

But who knows.

I'm pretty sure though.

But it's hard to predict these type of things.

The odds are in your favor though.

But, then again...¿ But it's so easy that I almost feel as though I'm cheating.

If this is cheating then forget the rules.¿ And I can't think of a more wonderful thing.

Can anyone Miss someone?

Is it possible for anyone to build beyond such beauty that we have constructed?

Only a somebody and a nobody like us Miss Someone.¿ Come here and let me kiss you.

No, let me come there and kiss you.

I'm coming Miss someone.

I'm walking slowly towards you.

I'm much closer to you than a moment ago.

I'm almost within reach....

Your almost within reach....

Here I am.

Kiss.

Someone who can be everyhting that you have ever wanted anyone to be,
Mr. So&So

FLOWERJEFF.JPG

Back
Top Bottom