Isle of Wight Festival offered Morrissey, Phil Collins as stand in drummer in 2005!

Re: Isle of Wight Festival offered Morrissey, Phil Collins as stand in drummer in 200

I bought 'Rule the World' a few weeks back. It's not a guilty pleasure; it's just a bloody good song!

I think Rule The World (I assume you mean Take That's Rule The World?) is one of the best songs I've ever heard. Seriously.

I could do a guilty pleasures top ten no problem at all.

Re: Isle of Wight Festival offered Morrissey, Phil Collins as stand in drummer in 200

I read a quip (that I didn't know) about my City in Time Out Chicago today.

"The Pump Room http://www.pumproom.com/ was the first restaurant whose strict dress code later inspired up-and-coming artist, Phil Collins's No Jacket Required" album :D :cool:

well if Phil Collins can ruin "Stairway to Heaven" imagine what he'd do to "Everyday is like Sunday."

I saw Collins on his "Serious Hits" tour years ago.
Although I really can't stand the slaphead Tory twat, I have to admit, he put on an amazing show.
*Hides*

I would have thought that this place would have been a safehaven from Phil Collins fans, but I was wrong..

Tony Wilson must be puking in his grave

Back
Top Bottom