Again, Relationships Depress Me!

I am sick and tired of relationships and their politics. And not knowing where you stand.

Here's a question, EDIT: well, two questions actually.
is anybody in the same boat,
and secondly - is it ever totally possible to want just one person only and fully, at one time? Or are we always continually seeking more, never happy with our lot?

I am sick and tired of relationships and their politics. And not knowing where you stand.

and secondly - is it ever totally possible to want just one person only and fully, at one time? Or are we always continually seeking more, never happy with our lot?

Did you ever ask where you stood?

Your question "is anybody in the same boat?"
Do you remember the line from Jaws "We're gonna need a bigger boat?"
They were speaking of a boat for people in bad relationships...not a boat for catching sharks ;)

Did you ever ask where you stood?

Your question "is anybody in the same boat?"
Do you remember the line from Jaws "We're gonna need a bigger boat?"
They were speaking of a boat for people in bad relationships...not a boat for catching sharks ;)

Best scene ever...

jaws.jpg

Ahhhh, the Spaghetti Westerns again :D

Yes but that was the fabled three way gunfight. Well technically two because Tucco's gun was unloaded.... but still.

Paintavulgarpicture....your thread has been officially hijacked and turned into the great movie scene thread.

It is much better this way :D

Paintavulgarpicture....your thread has been officially hijacked and turned into the great movie scene thread.

It is much better this way :D

I was actually hoping to get that hijacking threads award this past January.

You just haven't earned it yet, baby.

Oh... I am well on my way though. Wait until post 3000. Someone reminded me of something that I posted back in the day that was never addressed and I wish to bring it back up.

I'm in the same boat, sadly:( not nice. I would like to think that it is possible to be happy with one person. I know i find it difficult to even like more than one person at the same time.

My reply for your first question is: not anymore.
And for the second: it's periodical. For some time, months, years, decades, you're happy with the person you're with. Then, you start seeking something else. Then you find that something else, are happy with it for some time, and then discover that it's just not worth it. And you're back to square one. And in the meantime you can be very happy and very down. And it goes on and on.

My reply for your first question is: not anymore.
And for the second: it's periodical. For some time, months, years, decades, you're happy with the person you're with. Then, you start seeking something else. Then you find that something else, are happy with it for some time, and then discover that it's just not worth it. And you're back to square one. And in the meantime you can be very happy and very down. And it goes on and on.

:( You'll be OK.

No, not in the same boat. But I was once. Maybe it's not relationships, maybe it's just that you're in one with the wrong person, or shouldn't be in one at all right now? You sound kind of restless. I hope you feel better.

relationships in the night...
tis very hard to find someone you really gel with.
x

Back
Top Bottom