YOUR Moz Single

TO EACH HIS OWN, I SAY, I SAY, I SAAYYYYYY!

"Now My Heart is Full" wasn't an official single release but I do believe it was like a promotional release for Vauxhall in some places as was "Sweet & Tender Hooligan"...Am I mistaken?

Question, I have this single....
nowmyheartisfull.jpg

is it not an official single release? :confused:

As for singles...I'd release National Front Disco as a single as well as I Don't Mind If You Forget Me.:guitar:

My dream single à la Bohemian Rhapsody, the third single from Viva Hate.

Late Night, Maudlin Street:horny:

Now My Heart is Full would have been great.

Is there a Moz song that you think would have been AWESOME as a single but never was released as one? Well we all know this is up to Moz but for fun make your own Morrissey single sleeve from something in his back catalog; it can be solo or smiths. I'll start with my personal favorite...

afraid.jpg

My visual arts aren't that great but I know you've got it and I expect to see some amazing sleeves!

Come Back to Camden and I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero.

Lost

Paint A Vulgar Picture

I Don't Mind If You Forget Me

I Am Two People

I Like You

Jack The Ripper - (but only if they re-did a studio version with all the greatness of the live version!)

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out should have been released in 1985 or 86 as the first single off TQID. With the right promotion that could have easily been a #1.

P.S. Although First of the gang to Die was a single off YATQ, I reckon it should have been the first single off it, before the album was released. Again, I reckon that if this was Mozza's comeback single it would have been a #1, certainly.

Come Back to Camden and I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero.

I must say, "camden" is quite a popular vote in this sense of things. I'm happy to say I heartily agree and hope to have enough time to make a sleeve for it soon :p preferably before someone else does!!

Sorry for the feeble effort in Paint.

It looks like the mother ship has landed and Morrissey's there to announce it. Is that what you were going for?

WOW, Alf Button has been DOMINATING this thread. Well now I'm back with one of my own, and maybe we can even still hope for this...

1044812.jpg

from the 2008 album, title taken from the list of unreleased new(?) songs by Moz and Alain.

B-sides include a live version of "Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed" and studio B-side of "When I Last Spoke to Carol."

Tags
dreams fan art fanmade
Back
Top Bottom