Let's get serious for a moment please?

M

Mr.Proper

How come morrissey doesn't just release his stuff on the internet.A site of some sort where we can all go and buy his material? I heard that madonna's label turned him down for a record contract and told him to no thanks.It's been almost four years since we've been blessed to hear anything from him. I find that a bit annoying.The man has the money to do this,but,we are subjected to continuous suedehead,last of the famous,sing your life,and on and on on every single album or "greatest hits" cd all these jackweed record labels release.morrissey and the lables know what they're doing.I'm a bit appauled that it keeps happening to us.if their are new demos,then why not release them on an indie label? why not release an ep with these songs on it? something?anything?

why is it that suedehead and other songs are on like every greatest hits or unreleased morrissey cds? I'm a bit tired of that too.Just a thought.I want a new cd with all new material.i don't care if he sings country(and I hate country),as long as its new.

> why is it that suedehead and other songs are on like every
> greatest hits or unreleased morrissey cds? I'm a bit tired of
> that too.Just a thought.I want a new cd with all new material.i
> don't care if he sings country(and I hate country),as long as
> its new.

My heart has been calling to him. Thank Morrissey for Bona Drag.

Seriously, can't we talk about something else? No amount of our hinghang is going to make him get it out any quicker. Please?

Back
Top Bottom