How often a day do you go #2? Private Poll!

How often do you go #2 (science question!)

• once a day

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • twice a day

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • three times or more a day

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • every other day, about

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • less than three times a week

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
Im not letting people see the answers.

I know its a silly question but I have found that many people differ. And its interesting to see that some people go on for days without dropping the kids off at the pool (BTW- if that describes you- you need more water and something fibrous :) )

I know. but its kind of funny and secretly interesting. you know, i talk about poop at least once a day, usually more.

Without divulging too much information, I can safely say that vegetarians 'do it' more than meat eaters:eek:

Jukebox Jury (and no, I haven't voted:D)

Without divulging too much information, I can safely say that vegetarians 'do it' more than meat eaters:eek:

Jukebox Jury (and no, I haven't voted:D)

oh come on vote, everyone's going to be scared to if ppl dont start now.

i know meat eaters that go 2-3 times a day too, i think fiber makes it go for the vegs and maybe fat makes it easier on the carnivores, tee hee hee

No...I really should drink more water I know...flush out the old system! ;)

i often drink more coffee than water and that's a no no :o I've been trying to do better. The chemically goodness of Crystal light packets do help me imbibe enough during the day but who knows what red dye #6 is doing to my liver. I wish they came clear without dye!

I do drink my wine WITH soda water...so actually I drink gallons of the stuff! :p

Oh and JJ...as far as that other little "matter" is concerned...I am strictly an "everyday" kinda girl! ;)

Alma
That night in Islington, I didn't see too much soda water going into those glasses:rolleyes:

As for the 'other little matter', I'm sure you are, especially when The Sarge is on nights;)

Jukebox Jury

Alma
That night in Islington, I didn't see too much soda water going into those glasses:rolleyes:

As for the 'other little matter', I'm sure you are, especially when The Sarge is on nights;)

Jukebox Jury

Ah...apparently there was a soda-water shortage in Islington that night...or so I heard! :rolleyes:

When the Sarge is on nights we do it in the day...when the kid's are at school! :p

Back
Top Bottom