This site is bloody embarressing.

B

Billy Budd

It really is - this is what happens when you give people freedom. If I was running this site you would have to proove yourself to be worthy of representing the greatest artist the world will ever know, and I really can't see too many of you getting very far. Some of the @#!!! on here is a @#!!!ing disgrace.

Well.. freedom of speech will always give this type of commentary.. I myself try and write about music and amusing asides of that subject..
and steer clear of the obviously inane comments/titles that appear every so often... suggest you do the same Billy...

Then find another board and don't take life so seriously!!

Re: This site is a disgrace and disrespectful to Morrissey and his fans

> It really is - this is what happens when you give people
> freedom. If I was running this site you would have to proove
> yourself to be worthy of representing the greatest artist the
> world will ever know, and I really can't see too many of you
> getting very far

I used to read this board every day, and now I scan it once every two or three weeks. It is sad what it has become.

Shut up you bag of fat chins!!!

People like you make me want to walk into random wedding ceremonies and kamikaze the hell out of the place. You whine and cry and complain when there are more MORE MORE important things to cry about.

Listen jackweed, shove that hamburger down your throat with one hand and finger your green pus oozing poopoosy lips as you chow on hard. You disgusting fecal tossing, corroded clit displaying yankadoodledingabt singing freak of nature!

I have met war criminals that endured Nurmeberg Trials worth more in humanity than you ever will be.

Take a page out of your wail book and hang yourself. I'll show you where the fried chciken stops you stupid motherf.ucker piece of poontang pie with aids creme.

> I used to read this board every day, and now I scan it once
> every two or three weeks. It is sad what it has become.

But the previous post was about the whole site, no? I started to read it recently, but a message board is not supposed to be the most serious thing in the world, so I find this fun. Is it the official site?

It isn't the official site, no, but:

> But the previous post was about the whole site, no? I started to
> read it recently, but a message board is not supposed to be the
> most serious thing in the world, so I find this fun. Is it the
> official site?

David IS the only person I have known to be running a website on Morrissey who actually is in CONTACT with him in some way or another. So as much as Morrissey would probably never have an official website (though I know Reprise tried to make one a few years back, and it is just THEIR website with THEIR info on it...nothing like this site devoted only to the info at hand), I can honestly say- even with my standing around here, I know David won't disagree with me when I say this- he is the only one who actually goes out with Morrissey, or gets in backstage, or KNOWS Wendy Wu...I can see how alot of other websites get second hand info from people they know who know someone who knows someone who knows Morrissey and all, but I believe the info David posts (whenever it comes directly from Morrissey)is actually from Morrissey to David, not through someone or another, who passed it on, who passed it on again, etc.

Hope I haven't confused anyone!

Laura

Re: It isn't the official site, no, but:

> David IS the only person I have known to be running a website on
> Morrissey who actually is in CONTACT with him in some way or
> another. So as much as Morrissey would probably never have an
> official website (though I know Reprise tried to make one a few
> years back, and it is just THEIR website with THEIR info on
> it...nothing like this site devoted only to the info at hand), I
> can honestly say- even with my standing around here, I know
> David won't disagree with me when I say this- he is the only one
> who actually goes out with Morrissey, or gets in backstage, or
> KNOWS Wendy Wu...I can see how alot of other websites get second
> hand info from people they know who know someone who knows
> someone who knows Morrissey and all, but I believe the info
> David posts (whenever it comes directly from Morrissey)is
> actually from Morrissey to David, not through someone or
> another, who passed it on, who passed it on again, etc.

> Hope I haven't confused anyone!

> Laura

Actually this is very interesting, but I don't know this Wendy Wu you mentioned. Do you think that Morrissey reads this message board? OH GOSH!!! That would be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom