Morrisseys new album is "Irish blood, english heart"

I

Im right

I dont know why some people here think morrisseys new album will be called "moz angeles", first off that is a terrible name for an album and would only pander to american fans.

It was reported in moz solo news some time ago that the new album is written and will be called "irish blood, english heart", so chew on that americans.

Yes, butttt...

> I dont know why some people here think morrisseys new album will
> be called "moz angeles", first off that is a terrible
> name for an album and would only pander to american fans.

> It was reported in moz solo news some time ago that the new
> album is written and will be called "irish blood, english
> heart", so chew on that americans.

It's nothing to chew...it isn't as if it were a book needing to be titled well before publication. He can change the title a hundred times before it actually hits the printing press and can't be changed after THAT part of it starts. So as an American, I would say shove off with THAT attitude...

As far as the title goes, if indeed there WILL be a new album in the next century, I would have to say who gives a f*ck what it's titled???

Laura

Re: Yes, butttt...

I certainly "give a fuc_k". As much as it doesn't matter (compared to how good the album is, etc), I would, you know, like it to be good. "Moz Angles" sounds like some sort of bootleg title. Or, alternatively, a terrible non-bootleg title.

Pah.

Sod this, I'm off to drown in my self-pity.

You Brits sure are bitter!! Who's cares what the title is, it's the songs that matter.

And i care.... and so does the guy/gal who started the thread, prob.

BTW, I never said the "songs didn't matter". Perhaps you should re-read the last post?

Perhaps you should be grateful for a new album, no matter what the title.

Again, no one said anything about being "greatful."

All I said is that the title matters to an extent. Which it does, obviously. It all matters. Don't try and find reasons for "arguements" when there aren't any there, deary.

look

all romantique said is that he/she would like a nice title. if you want to take everything down to bare/bear minimal-standards, then yes, only the music matters - and we all want a new album, yes. however, to take things down to tiny little basic standards wouldn't only be absolutely moronic, but utterly boring, as well. we may as well stick all our popstars in paper bags, not do interviews with them, etc because "only the music matters". blah blah blah whatever.

such a little thing makes such a big difference, y0!

"Do you have a copy of Moz Angles?", (boy behind counter snickers)

are you sure?

> I certainly "give a fuc_k". As much as it doesn't
> matter (compared to how good the album is, etc), I would, you
> know, like it to be good. "Moz Angles" sounds like
> some sort of bootleg title. Or, alternatively, a terrible
> non-bootleg title.

> Pah.

> Sod this, I'm off to drown in my self-pity.

i read the article from that guy's webpage and it doesn't say anything about a name for the album. maybe they were referring to the bit about morrissey moving from moz angeles.

also, the "irish blood, english heart" was what the title would have been had it been released about 2 years ago. Who knows if he's changed his mind since then?

Re: Again, no one said anything about being "greatful."

> All I said is that the title matters to an extent. Which it
> does, obviously. It all matters. Don't try and find reasons for
> "arguements" when there aren't any there, deary.

No one's trying to find a reason to argue except for perhaps you. In your first comment of this thread you said the title doesn't matter. Now you're saying it matters. Make up your mind before you start talking out your ass.

Re: are you sure?

I've never read any articles about the name. I'm just commenting on what someone else said ("I dont know why some people here think morrisseys new album will be called "moz angeles"...etc) and how someone said "who the @#!!! cares?"

I was just talking about the title being somewhat relevant, not what the title actually *is* (because I don't know that - no one is 100% sure, even though it's Irish Blood... for now, it seems.) However, I never thought it was Moz Angeles, anyway.

Never ask me if I'm sure, though. I'm certain of nothing.

Re: Yes, butttt...

>He can change the title a
> hundred times before it actually hits the printing press
Since we're talking SPM here, it could be changed even after it hits the stores (remember "Education in Reverse"/ "Viva Hate?")

> As far as the title goes, if indeed there WILL be a new album in
> the next century, I would have to say who gives a f*ck what it's
> titled???
Yeah, the important thing would be the album itself. As for the title, it could be called "Tips on Public Accounting" or "Live with Britney" for all I care.
btw, my initial post on these rumors was not meant to imply the CD would be called "Moz Angeles"; I was actually referring to a second statement by the site's webmaster, according to which Moz had moved out of L.A.

Image is all in music..look at madonna

> all romantique said is that he/she would like a nice title. if
> you want to take everything down to bare/bear minimal-standards,
> then yes, only the music matters - and we all want a new album,
> yes. however, to take things down to tiny little basic standards
> wouldn't only be absolutely moronic, but utterly boring, as
> well. we may as well stick all our popstars in paper bags, not
> do interviews with them, etc because "only the music
> matters". blah blah blah whatever.

> such a little thing makes such a big difference, y0!

Would britney spears be as big if she was pig ugly and was judged only on the music.

Would the smiths have been as big if there titles were not "the queen is dead" etc with the covers that went with them.

Its the whole package surely.

Packaging matters exclusively to the shallow masses

You are the type who just gets the mp3s? I collect the cds all of them

Back
Top Bottom