How much of a fan of Moz are you and in what way? (list you CD's-T.Shirts-Books-Love)

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
How far are you a fan? Maybe in terms of CD collection, shirts, books, how many concerts you've been to etc... Or maybe you just feel you are a huge fan simply by your love alone? Either way, list all your evidence.

For me i don't have any collectors items, or many Moz items at all to show as being a big fan. I don't even have all factory made CD's of his, they're mainly copies.

-I own three T.shirts
-about 5 origional CD's
-and ONE single - That's How People Throw Up.

Other than that, i am not very political, i eat meat, and don't really mind Elton John too much.

Last edited:
Re: How much of a fan of Moz are you and in what way? (list you CD's-T.Shirts-Books-L

I am a HORRIBLE fan. i eat dead animals. my first Moz show was not until 2007. I dont own anything Moz related on vinyl. I'm not buying his most recent greatest hits, let alone 19 copies of it.

although, i do spend the majority of my time on this stupid website here. that's gotta count for something.

p.s. oh, i own 3 smiths shirts, and 2 Morrissey shirts. that's pretty good right???

Re: How much of a fan of Moz are you and in what way? (list you CD's-T.Shirts-Books-L

I have 0 Smiths t-shirts and only 1 book, threw out all my Smiths posters after I left college, and the only collector's items I have are some fan-made button and stickers that Jose sent me. Do I suck or what?

lol, this is really interesting guys, keep them rolling in. I'm so glad i'm not the only one with scattered collections :D

I have most of the Smiths/Morrissey music copied from my friends who helped me build my "collection" and expose me to more of the music. I've seen him in concert twice now, I own several Morrissey and several Smiths shirts, I have a few Moz and Smiths DVDs, etc. books, I have nothing of special value or rare collector's items.....I'm a big fan as far as I really enjoy his music and I'm vegetarian but as far as traveling around to see shows, buying everything, etc. nah...

ohhh, and I own M in Manchester, Complete Picture, Oye Esteban, Live in Dallas, Introducing Morrissey, Still Ill, and the book The Songs that Saved Your Life...which i actually read! (I hate reading.)

......am I winning yet?

ohhh, and I own M in Manchester, Complete Picture, Oye Esteban, Live in Dallas, Introducing Morrissey, Still Ill, and the book The Songs that Saved Your Life...which i actually read! (I hate reading.)

......am I winning yet?

Well, hey, just because I said what I said in my earlier post, it doesn't mean that I don't have more than that. :D

I am a HORRIBLE fan. i eat dead animals. my first Moz show was not until 2007. I dont own anything Moz related on vinyl. I'm not buying his most recent greatest hits, let alone 19 copies of it.

although, i do spend the majority of my time on this stupid website here. that's gotta count for something.

p.s. oh, i own 3 smiths shirts, and 2 Morrissey shirts. that's pretty good right???

LOLZ. Yes, spending your waking hours on this site DOES count :D
p.s. at least you don't eat live animals, like boiled cats :rolleyes:
I am not buying GH either*

I have 2 Smiffs shirts and 4 Moz shirts
9 Smiths CD's
11 Moz CD's plus 3 more from Preg's of B-sides, etc. and his 5 new songs*
I have 5 videos (2 smiffs, 3 moz) and 3 books, 1 candle, 1 poster, 1 bumper sticker a handful of window clings and 2 buttons :p

I dont think it's what have or how much of it that determines your level of love or fandom. Obsession and collection, maybe :)

anyone have that Moz head soap? i think anyone who can post a pic of themselves cleaning up with the Moz soap is the official winner. hands down. takes a true freak...errr, i mean...fan to buy that, and then actually use it. l

I'm so loyal I bought the programs because I knew they'd last longer than a shirt.

2267507322_9abdf4b7d8.jpg

I got a tattoo oof him on my face so that from a distance I look like him...

... except for with tits.

BEAT THAT!!!!

I have 8 Smiths T shirts
7 Morrissey T Shirts
10 Morrissey/Smiths related t shirts (ie ones which have been worn by morrissey/reference morrissey etc)
and 5 I made myself with slogans and that on from lyrics (ie 'Meat Is Still Murder, Kiss My Shades')

Suffice to say, I have an awesome wardrobe.

I once laid in awe on the bedroom floor.

fur realz.

I got a sex change so that I'd be him exactly except I hold less grudges and am less shy, so I'm even BETTER than the original. HA!

I got a tattoo oof him on my face so that from a distance I look like him...

... except for with tits.

BEAT THAT!!!!

I kidnapped Morrissey yesterday and I'm holding him hostage. :cool:

Imma keep him in mint condition.

I have 8 Smiths T shirts
7 Morrissey T Shirts
10 Morrissey/Smiths related t shirts (ie ones which have been worn by morrissey/reference morrissey etc)
and 5 I made myself with slogans and that on from lyrics (ie 'Meat Is Still Murder, Kiss My Shades')

Suffice to say, I have an awesome wardrobe.

always gotta try to one up everyone, dont ya??!! ;)

p.s. you learned "kiss my shades" from ME. :p

I'm carrying our love child

Back
Top Bottom