To the ladies of Morrissey solo, Happy Valentines day

cornelius blaze

Boychild mustn't tremble!

roses-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"drinks all night to take away this curse.
but it makes me feel much worse..."

thx cornelius. <333 :)

Oh Mr Corny, you're the first person to wish me happy Valentine's day today! :) I hope you have a lovely day too! Mwah. :sweet:

Not to piggyback on Corny's heartfelt wishes...but instead of creating another thread to say the same thing, Happy Valentine's Day, ladies! :)
48.gif

Oddly enough, Cupid and I apparently have a lot in common :D
valentine.gif

Not to piggyback on Corny's heartfelt wishes...but instead of creating another thread to say the same thing, Happy Valentine's Day, ladies! :)
48.gif

valentine.gif

Oh me likey! ;)

:tears:.....thats all i can say about Valentines Day.

Hope you all have a nice one.:D

48.gif

valentine.gif

thanks, esheh. but you are not fat :rolleyes:

:tears:.....thats all i can say about Valentines Day.

Hope you all have a nice one.:D

aw, *hugs* hellie. hey, you have your children. speaking of naked and dangerous! :D

To quote johnathan Ross, about piggybacking.....did you nearly 'slip in':o
:eek: Well, there is always a risk of slipping in when going for a piggyback, but I think I managed to keep the goods to myself. :o:p:D

thanks, esheh. but you are not fat :rolleyes:

Meh, I could stand to lose a lil bit....but I am certainly naked and dangerous. ;) (a fact that my coworkers don't seem to be appreciating...expect for that one guy over at the desk across from me...but he's just creepy. LOL)

Thanks very must Corny. And a happy Valentines Day to you as well. Today you're be the most charming man in London ;)

Back
Top Bottom