Dear Someone somehwere...

M

Mr. So&So

Why hello Miss someone!

Is this the same someone I met in the local cemetery a while back, who never felt it proper to leave me with a number or piece of clothing to remember you by?

I must say that out of all of the someone's I have met in my life I have never met anyone quite like you.

You are the loveliest somebody I have ever had the privilege to encounter.

The rest could be classified as "nobodies" or "no ones" if you prefer a much harsher vocabulary.

I used to dream of spending a night with soemone like you, and who would have ever guessed that you would have actually been somebody?

Anybody can can have a meaningless one night stand, but for a nobody like me, and a someone like you to share what we did on that night means something, don't you think?

I don't know of anyone who would disagree with that Miss someone.

Ok I will leave you now so you can sit and decipher my true erotic meaning about all of this, and thus become sexually charged.

Or maybe not. :)

Nobody,
Mr. So&So

> Why hello Miss someone!

Why hello nobody!¿ Is this the same someone I met in the local cemetery a while¿ back, who never felt it proper to leave me with a number or¿ piece of clothing to remember you by?

Why yes it is the same someone.

A number or a piece of clothing you say? But I gave you much more then that didn't I?¿ I must say that out of all of the someone's I have met in my¿ life I have never met anyone quite like you.

I can say the same about you and maybe I actually will if coerced.¿ You are the loveliest somebody I have ever had the privilege to¿ encounter.

Are you trying to make my heart flutter again?

Mr. So & So may I digress? I was just thinking about the month of August. Isn't that the hottest month of the year?¿ Anybody can can have a meaningless one night stand, but for a¿ nobody like me, and a someone like you to share what we did on¿ that night means something, don't you think?

You should know I always agree with you :) And I should tell you right now that my lifes ambition had always been to spend the night with a nobody like you.¿ I don't know of anyone who would disagree with that Miss¿ someone.

Let's leave anyone out of this ok? I prefer the intimacy of a someone and a nobody. Especially when that nobody is a somebody like you.¿ Ok I will leave you now so you can sit and decipher my true¿ erotic meaning about all of this, and thus become sexually¿ charged.

Sit and decipher? You should know there's no need for that. Your thought are my thoughts.¿ Or maybe not. :)

Just seeing your name gets me sexually charged Mr. So & So.

Is anybody listening? Does anyone care to hear the lovesong of a someone and a nobody?

> Why hello nobody!

Is this Miss Someone?¿ Why yes it is the same someone.

Of course, could it be anyone else?

I have very few encounters with anyone, much less a special somebody like you.¿ A number or a piece of clothing you say? But I gave you much¿ more then that didn't I?

Yes, I realize that Miss Someone, but anybody can walk away with a smile from somebody.

But not just anyone can secure something so cherishable like that from somebody they shared something so special with.

You see Miss Someone, I spent so much of my life without somebody that I learned to relish the moments I spend with somebody so special as you Miss Someone.¿ I can say the same about you and maybe I actually will if¿ coerced.

Well Miss Someone, I can honestly say that you are the most enchaniting somebody I have ever met in my life!

And I don't just say that to anyone.

Unless they are a special someone like you.¿ Are you trying to make my heart flutter again?

Well if I accomplish that, can you accept the fact that your heart will be fluttering against the chest of a nobody like me Miss Someone?

Or anyone for that matter?¿ Mr. So & So may I digress? I was just thinking about the¿ month of August. Isn't that the hottest month of the year?

Yes, and when a nobody and a someone get together anything is possible.

Which can make the actual heat of the month seem much more intense.

Maybe someday we will test this theory Miss Someone. :)

Or any day for that matter. :)¿ You should know I always agree with you :) And I should tell you¿ right now that my lifes ambition had always been to spend the¿ night with a nobody like you.

That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me Miss Someone.

And may I add that my nigtly dream has always been me spending long, lustful hours with a special someone like you.¿ Let's leave anyone out of this ok? I prefer the intimacy of a¿ someone and a nobody. Especially when that nobody is a somebody¿ like you.

My heart for anyone faded the minute I met a somebody like you Miss Someone.

And if anybody dare say I am lying, I suggest they ask anyone about this, and they can tell you that as a nobody, I do not exaggerate.¿ Sit and decipher? You should know there's no need for that. Your¿ thought are my thoughts.

I guess it's true what they say Miss Someone about a someone and a nobody.

They do indeed think alike.¿ Just seeing your name gets me sexually charged Mr. So & So.

And how could anyone not get excited by anybody who makes a statement like that Miss someone?

As a so&so once said about a wonderful someone:

You truly are the loveliest thing since beauty.

Not just anyone but a nobody,
Mr. So&So

My heart belongs to nobody

> Is this Miss Someone?

I certainly hope so :)¿ Yes, I realize that Miss Someone, but anybody can walk away with¿ a smile from somebody.

But can anybody walk away with the scent of lilac skin tingling on their body and a untouchable space reserved in the heart of a someone?¿ But not just anyone can secure something so cherishable like¿ that from somebody they shared something so special with.

And that's precisely why you're not just anyone.¿ You see Miss Someone, I spent so much of my life without¿ somebody that I learned to relish the moments I spend with¿ somebody so special as you Miss Someone.

I relish them also yet I have not spent my life without somebody.
And what does that tell you?¿ Well Miss Someone, I can honestly say that you are the most¿ enchaniting somebody I have ever met in my life!

I have always wanted to enchant nobody! And I'm so glad that nobody turned out to be you.¿ Well if I accomplish that, can you accept the fact that your¿ heart will be fluttering against the chest of a nobody like me¿ Miss Someone?

Not only can I accept that fact but I long for it.¿ Or anyone for that matter?

I don't have time for anyone only nobodies like you.¿ Maybe someday we will test this theory Miss Someone. :)

Not maybe, definitely.¿ That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me Miss¿ Someone.

But it's so easy that I almost feel as though I'm cheating.¿ I guess it's true what they say Miss Someone about a someone and¿ a nobody. They do indeed think alike.

And I can't think of a more wonderful thing.¿ As a so&so once said about a wonderful someone:¿ You truly are the loveliest thing since beauty.

Sigh.

Come here and let me kiss you.

Back
Top Bottom