So let me get this straight on how to be the proper "fan"

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I just got back from DC a couple of hours ago. (Be sure to check out the pretty picture I took of the capital building as the sun was setting behind me.)

Anyway after briefly reading through the threads apparently I missed quite a bit. So correct me if I am wrong. If I want to be a fan of the music that I have been listening to, buying and attending concerts to since 1988 when I was 13. I must, according to some jackass probably 1/2 to 2/3 my age, do the following.

I must:
  • Be a vegetarian
  • Vote for Hillary Clinton
  • Have a member of the same sex take a picture of my naked ass
  • Glorify the "New York Dolls"
  • Have an unhealthy fascination of "B Grade" female singers from the 60's
  • Walk around with flowers in my rear pocket
  • Drop friends on the slightest whim
  • Raise a Union Jack over my head
  • Be accused of racism
  • Donate money to the Salford Lads Club
  • Be sued by a drummer - any drummer will do fine
  • Appear on a children's program with a guitarist
  • Write about James Dean
  • Dishonor a country's fallen soldiers on Memorial Day. 5/28/07 show
  • Buy clothes by Gucci

Am I missing anything anyone?

The Capital Building
100_3744.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't really pay attention to the nonsense that was going on, but thanks for the new desktop background!

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, youve got it.

Well you're not supposed to vote for Billary! Unless you mean if the final choice comes down to Billary vs. McCain...then, I dunno. Maybe you're not supposed to vote at all.

You are also allowed to shop at Prada, Dolce Gabbana, and judging by the latest super sexy shirt thrown out in the crowd, Roberto Cavalli.A

edit: don't forget to smell like a Catholic church. :)

I didn't really pay attention to the nonsense that was going on, but thanks for the new desktop background!

No problem. I liked that one out of the group I took. A part of me wished I had gotten there at the crack of dawn before I left when there was no one around.

hey its my other place to hang out (dc). pretty picture!
i think i can do almost eveyrthing on that list except glorify the new york dolls. i am really not impressed by them! :p oh and clothes by gucci. no can do, no can do...

Well by this logic I can no longer listen to or be a fan of Phish or Trey Anastasio because I do not smoke weed.

Well by this logic I can no longer listen to or be a fan of Phish or Trey Anastasio because I do not smoke weed.

Or the Dead ;)
I was told on the main boards that I can't be a Moz fan if I saw the Police :angry:

Welcome back, nice piccie

You are a Morrissey fan if you like Morrissey's music. The end.

Should I do some hardline drugs like Cobain in order to "get" Nirvana's music? Or should I have a f***ed up wife who kills me and claims it as suicide. Yeah I went there.

Should I do some hardline drugs like Cobain in order to "get" Nirvana's music? Or should I have a f***ed up wife who kills me and claims it as suicide. Yeah I went there.

hahahhaahhahaha
my husband was crushed it was not eddie vedder that died, sui-or homi cide did not matter to him.

"Why couldnt it have been PEARL JAM'S frontman! Nooooo!" - my husband in 1994 (or was it 92? i dont know I wasn't actually there, and he wasn't my husband then)

hahahhaahhahaha
my husband was crushed it was not eddie vedder that died, sui-or homi cide did not matter to him.

"Why couldnt it have been PEARL JAM'S frontman! Nooooo!" - my husband in 1994 (or was it 92? i dont know I wasn't actually there, and he wasn't my husband then)

94, that was a shitty day. Poor Kurt, it's never the right way, although if that were my wife I'd consider it as well.

Back
Top Bottom