Bootlegs on Ebay...

I think you may well end up getting a bit of abuse for this.

Brace yourself.

You, sir, are a wanker.

For such a true fan, you can't spell the song titles, claim "No one else has this amount of rare songs" (WRONG!!), and want to charge other fans for the privelege. If you were filled with kindness you'd zip the lot and put them on Megaupload. You are a cheapskate, 1 post opportunist, trying to make a quick buck. Now sod off.

Peter

You, sir, are a wanker.

For such a true fan, you can't spell the song titles, claim "No one else has this amount of rare songs" (WRONG!!), and want to charge other fans for the privelege. If you were filled with kindness you'd zip the lot and put them on Megaupload. You are a cheapskate, 1 post opportunist, trying to make a quick buck. Now sod off.

Peter

I warned you that was coming.

Well said mate, I could not agree more.

f***ing hell... and I thought I was hard up for cash.

It was the Simon Smith & His Amazing Dancing Bear that got me. Obviously this loon has listened to the first line of This Charming Man and made an assumption.

"I may go out tomorrow if I can borrow a coat to wear"

Peter

Wonder if it features Swedehead or English blood Irish heart... Hope so.
I think someone will report this very soon!! poor love.

I would upload them but the none tech savvy tosser i am i do not know how to....
Cheap buck? Nah... Would cover cost of DVD & shipping.... Like i'm going to make a million buy selling one DVD:)
I do plan to make them publically accessable though, maybe a myspace page ala Morrissey Saved My Life before Aaron decided to kill it....
Nice to see how people judge each other, & i thought the public forum was harsh...

bit of a c*** eh?

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom