Strange/unexpected Moz references?

the killers covering 'there is a light' in manchester last night

Last edited by a moderator:
The sound and the fury -A century of music BBC4 had Shostakovic symphony No.5 right at the end.

I said to the missus oh Morrissey, she replied bollocks.

In a book I just read called "The Very Thought Of You" by Rosie Alison; the very last chapter/section is called "Back To The Old House"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01r1ctk

flicking through what shit to watch and came across BBC4 showing "Girlfriend In A Coma" at 10pm

it's not an exposé on the last days of The Smiths but is actually a documentary about the good and bad sides of Italy, presented by the ex-editor of The Economist.

So there.

Currently watching the very well done documentary about Italy called 'Girlfriend in a coma' by Annalisa Piras and Bill Emmott

Last edited by a moderator:
Not strictly a reference, but watching the live Vatican Has Talent feed and some police/ambulance whatever sirens went off in the background and my first thought was "whoa shit they're playing The Youngest Was The Most Loved!"

Matthew Wright on The Wright Stuff said to a man called William..."William, It Was Really Nothing", the pannalist said The Smiths and he nodded. There was another too today, but I've completely forgot about it! :p

In the Adam Sandler film The Wedding Singer, when he sings the 'would somebody kill me please' song to Drew Barrymore, i swear at the very begining he plays the starting riff to 'I started something'. Does anyone else think so? Check it out.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom