We all need to rip this youtube video to threads

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
Hi everyone

I was just searching youtube to try and find live recording of Moz's new songs and i came across a piss take called BRAND NEW MORRISSEY SONG - "OOH I FEEL RATHER DEPRESSED"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epqfYcAmLDQ

I have changed this thread from an 'oh my gosh this is so terrible' to just a general interest thing, as people are probably right when they say it's nothing to get too upset about. I just reacted impulsively. Plus, despite being a pis take, it is fairly funny too.

Last edited:
Why? It's a brainless piss-take by brainless people, Moz has had worse than that. Reacting viciously to it would merely enhance the stereotype that all Morrissey fans are touchy, uptight prima donnas like the man himself :rolleyes:

I truly envy you, Dom, for having so much energy to post a thread each day.... :rolleyes: And now I'm off to watch the vid! Done: it's just crap, but at least the guy took some effort to make it...

Last edited:
I truly envy you, Dom, for having so much energy to post a thread each day.... :rolleyes: And now I'm off to watch the vid! Done: it's just crap, but at least the guy took some effort to make it...

Okaaaay! I dont have so much energy, i just like posting threads and i thrive off other peoples ideas and inspiration. yes he did make an effort, just wondered what people thought of it. plus i love Morrissey. sorry.

didnt realise posting a thread everyday on a thread posting website desreved myself an eyes rolling face. i'll try and post less threads in the future.

Actually, i think this could be a new direction for him. Just get Kristeen Young wail in the back ground or something!

I think thats why i like him, because he is depressed all the time and is a cock.

To the majority of the people he is depressing, Girlfriend in a coma, you have killed me, Heavens knows I'm miserable now not really fun titles to read are they!

The way he sings and his subjects are easy to mock. Either laugh along or ignore it. It really doesn't matter.

Yea, suppose that's true. I just remember a while ago when i used to believe everything about an artist from what i read on bog paper like NME and The Sun. It's embarrassing to think how much i sold myself out. But yea, it's not that bad, and he does get worse from others as someone said. I just reacted to it imediately i guess. Im quite impulsive. Ta for taking time to look and comment :)

OMG that was bad! :D:D:D
Best not to take these things seriously, it's only a piss-take as Amy said.
It did make me laugh though...;)

Yea, it actually did make me laugh too, and then consider how to break it apart, lol. But yea, a piss take in the end, i just posted as soon as i saw it cos just typed 'Morrissey new song' and this came up.

Last edited:
Okaaaay! I dont have so much energy, i just like posting threads and i thrive off other peoples ideas and inspiration. yes he did make an effort, just wondered what people thought of it. plus i love Morrissey. sorry.

didnt realise posting a thread everyday on a thread posting website desreved myself an eyes rolling face. i'll try and post less threads in the future.

Sweetheart, don't take it that seriously. I was being sarcastic, yes, sorry about it, I really didn't mean to hurt you. You can post as many threads as you want, plus I'm not a mod, so you really don't have to listen to what I say. But sometimes it's enough to pop your ideas into another discussion, instead of starting a new one. Too many threads can be confusing. That was all I meant. :)

Sweetheart, don't take it that seriously. I was being sarcastic, yes, sorry about it, I really didn't mean to hurt you. You can post as many threads as you want, plus I'm not a mod, so you really don't have to listen to what I say. But sometimes it's enough to pop your ideas into another discussion, instead of starting a new one. Too many threads can be confusing. That was all I meant. :)

Ah kay, that's fair enough. I am still getting to know the inns and outs here. I'm getting there. You're probably right anyway. As i say, i'm quite impulsive. Thank you for your kind words :)

Dom
Feel free to post what you like, as many times as you like - freedom of speech and all that, just maybe think three times about what you are posting. Some of your posts over the last two days have either been answered already or are questions that we simply do not know the answer to (like will your ebay seller give you a refund or if we know what date will the gigs be rescheduled to. Trust me, as soon as someone knows, we will all know.)

As for this video, I found it very funny, not offensive at all.
Remember when the Muslim's freaked out about the Danish newspaper publishing the cartoon featuring Mohammed? Critics said that if the Islamic faith could be rattled by a cartoon in Denmark then their followers faith in that religion could not be very strong and was insecure. Same with outraged Christians when 'The Life Of Brian' came out.
Same here with Morrissey. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves and our hero without screaming 'Blasphemy' at every youtube post 'mocking' our Messiah.

Jukebox Jury

Dom
Feel free to post what you like, as many times as you like - freedom of speech and all that, just maybe think three times about what you are posting. Some of your posts over the last two days have either been answered already or are questions that we simply do not know the answer to (like will your ebay seller give you a refund or if we know what date will the gigs be rescheduled to. Trust me, as soon as someone knows, we will all know.)

Remember when the Muslim's freaked out about the Danish newspaper publishing the cartoon featuring Mohammed? Critics said that if the Islamic faith could be rattled by a cartoon in Denmark then their followers faith in that religion could not be very strong and was insecure. Same with outraged Christians when 'The Life Of Brian' came out.
Same here with Morrissey. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves and our hero without screaming 'Blasphemy' at every youtube post 'mocking' our Messiah.

Jukebox Jury

Lol, well put i suppose. Maybe i'm just reacting to myself. I was once a Mozz hater, but now i love. Lost but now found, i have seen the light etc, lol.

Yea, you're right about posts. As i said, i'm still getting to understand how things work here, am trying. I am just very much lead by my emotions and impulse. I am also VERY much into the idea of music journalism, but well informed journalism too, so can get carried away when i feel someone hasnt really taken time to really find out properly about an artists before they judge. But yes, a funny video and who cares anyway. Is not that important to loose sleep over :)

Best not to read stuff like that. if i want info on an pop artist i just get on the mailing list. I just want to know when they are playing or when a LP is coming out. I don't need to know or care what they had for tea or they was photographed shopping. tabloids are going to find the worse picture or gossip and print it as it sells copies. Headlines like "Britney goes to the park with her children and looks like a model mother" isn't going to be very interesting.

I took the time because your alright, a bit excitable, ha to use a Non miserable morrissey title "i like you":p

You're not right in the head and nor am i and this is why i like you ;) lol, cheers mate, appretiate it. I like you too :)

True true about not needing to know what celebrity is doing what. We know Morrissey mainly just drinks tea anyway, lol.

Ah kay, that's fair enough. I am still getting to know the inns and outs here. I'm getting there. You're probably right anyway. As i say, i'm quite impulsive. Thank you for your kind words :)

It's okay, love. :)

Dom

Jukebox Jury

Totally agree with you on everything.

It's about as funny as an orphanage on fire. Hopeless.

Lol, but that comment is funny though. How wierd. If someone was to say, imagine and orphange on fire, they wouldn't laugh...probably, but the way you worded it, and in the context, it made me laugh, even though the words 'orphanage on fire' were in there...hoo hmm. What psychological interest-ments i ponderment :)

Depends on where the orphanage is from?
If it was from Liverpool, or full of Man United fans then yes it would be funny:D

Jukebox Jury

ha ha ha. Harsh...but true :o

Bizarre. I liked the rock humping bit tho :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom