I was Morrissey's Roadie - The Times article

Re: has anyone seen this?

Very intersting.thanks for that.:)

TRue, also Moz has been Touring for humm... 20 years (solo) and it is the first time we hear something about it, yes? :confused:

I think this was one of the most interesting posts in months. Thanks.

Peter

Thanks for the post.

It's funny because that is almost exactly what I think would happen were I ever to meet Morrissey. Except the plane ticket part. I doubt I'd even get the return fare to whatever swamp I crawled out from.

Loved the drinking game part!

By the way, doesn't reading "insider information" like this just convince you even more that Morrissey is exactly who he appears to be? Reassuring.

Last edited:

This was a fascinating article, thanks so much for the link! I wanna get drunk with Morrissey! I'm a lot less boring when I'm hammered :D

It's funny because that is almost exactly what I think would happen were I ever to meet Morrissey. Except the plane ticket part. I doubt I'd even get the return fare to whatever swamp I crawled out from.

perhaps we should all reveal what our first record was

Muhahahaha. Reading this, Morrissey? Let's have a drink and talk about Marianne, ol' chum. Have I mentioned that I enjoyed my first kiss to a Sandie Shaw record and at thirteen was chairman of the New York Dolls Fan Club in my hometown of Lower Bumblef***, U.S.A.?

What? Wasn't everyone here...?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom