further to my request to get Morrissey played on local radio

Hi Lynne,

Why won't I play Morrissey's newie? Hmmmmm I'll have to run that one past our head of music and get back to you.

Tone!

This means there is some hope?!

There is no chance of Forth 1 playing Moz or The Smiths . Too many adverts to cram in to their schedules :(

Good on you for trying though :clap:

My brother is a DJ on my local radio station and sometimes i make him play the Smiths. Last night i asked him to play Morrissey's new song but he didn't:( I will make sure he does next week though.

Last edited:
Hi Lynne,

Why won't I play Morrissey's newie? Hmmmmm I'll have to run that one past our head of music and get back to you.

Tone!

This means there is some hope?!

I am puzzled, did you get a message saying that they dont have him on their play list or something? I was just wondering about his reply to you there.

no no, where have you been!?

Jay Crawford has moved on to other things at real radio. His parents used to run the hardware store in North Berwick

Bill Torrance now hosts Jamie's Evening at the Thistle Hotel nightly. This is actually a brilliant night, unlimited wine (!) with some great Scottish entertainment and a lovely meal with haggis of course.

no no, where have you been!?

Jay Crawford has moved on to other things at real radio. His parents used to run the hardware store in North Berwick

Bill Torrance now hosts Jamie's Evening at the Thistle Hotel nightly. This is actually a brilliant night, unlimited wine (!) with some great Scottish entertainment and a lovely meal with haggis of course.

Stuck in a timewarp ! :D

Back
Top Bottom