To anyone seeing Morrissey in Camden on any date..

raincoated lover

concrete sister
...If you are planning to mooch around London for the day, I highly recommned you see the Peter Hujar exhibition at ICA.
Peter Hujar is one of the most undervalued yet influential photographers of the 20th century, and his dense skills in black and white photography were revolutionary. He was a figure on the Warhol 'Factory' scene. It could be said Hujar was existentialist - this is evident in his 'Night' portfolio, which features observational portraits of the gay underground scene, and the district he lived in by night. His most famous piece is a portrait of Candy Darling on her deathbed - the photo was used by Antony and The Johnsons on their brilliant album 'I Am A Bird Now'. But his work is absolutley unbelievable, possibly even life assuring, and I cannot stress enough how worthwhile a visit to the exhibition would be.

The exhibition is being held until the 27th, time for any of us Mozzer fans to see it.

madame tussauds is open weekdays, from 9:30am-5:30pm and, on weekends from 9:00am-6:00pm.

madame tussauds is open weekdays, from 9:30am-5:30pm and, on weekends from 9:00am-6:00pm.

I am genuinely laughing here!
Yes, Madame Tussauds is bloody brilliant - an epitome of London culture - and the Morrissey waxwork is amazing. :D

I`ve never been.

They MUST have a Morrissey wax work.they must for goodness sake.If not lets campaign for one.:cool:

I`ve never been.

They MUST have a Morrissey wax work.they must for goodness sake.If not lets campaign for one.:cool:

If Morrissey were to be immortalised in Madame Tussauds, which celebrities would the unknowing common public mistake him for?

Back
Top Bottom